Private Schools

chico bill

Lobotomy Surgeon
May 6, 2016
Absolutely, my wife's god-daughter who attended private school for primary but public school for high school, just finished two years in a junior college in Kansa and will be attending Oklahoma University in the fall. Bright girl but certainly not brilliant, other than her smile.

Go Sooners

swtness

Apr 16, 2009
Has anyone had their children attend The Abraham Lincoln School in La Romana ?

I am trying to find out information about transitioning my daughter into an English speaking school .

Can we put our heads together to draw up a list private schools in the major centers to have available for Newby's on the forum?

Something like this....

City : Sosua
School : Garden Kids
Languages : English Teaching but Spanish spoken widely
Cost : Affordable at around RD$ 3000 with options for the mid-day meal and after school care
Grades : Pre-School to before high school

Chirimoya

Moderator - East Coast & Headline News
Dec 9, 2002
I am trying to find out information about transitioning my daughter into an English speaking school .

No, but it has a very strong reputation as one of the best schools of its kind in the country, with native English-speaking teachers.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
No, but it has a very strong reputation as one of the best schools of its kind in the country, with native English-speaking teachers.

Can you give me an idea of the reputation of : Juan Dolio International School?

swtness

Apr 16, 2009
Yes I am looking into this school in particular as we will be moving to La Romana. I emailed them and am waiting on further information. Thank You So much