Problems with Vaccines.. past and present.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
As I said, you need to fully understand how the Chinese conduct business............but your speculation is pretty much how they operate.........in many areas.
Please re-read my speculation and you will see it is similar to any legitimate JP deal and not at all like the one you suggested.

You're implying that: "If I understood how the Chinese operate, I would believe that the trial efficacy numbers were falsified." This is another affirmative consequence deduction fallacy. To think that 7 countries all falsified the clinical trial results and injected their citizens with a "placebo-like" vaccine, borders on irrational. Add to that, Sinovac is the most widely distributed vaccine in the world with 37 countries using it and are, apparently, keeping secret that it is not very effective, and your "placebo-like" supposition falls into the tinfoil hat category.
I too would be interested in actual believable non Chinese funded data regarding Si No Vac................not the efficacy numbers we likely both know were suspect..........but which induced many to take Si No Vac 2/3/4 times.....................long before approved even for emergency use by the WHO.
We? I don't believe they are suspect. Real-world studies have matched the results in Brazil and the WHO has given it Emergency Use Authorization.

So far, still nothing but speculation, conjecture, and affirmative consequence deduction fallacies. If yours were a legal case, it would be laughed out of court.

Reactions: SKY
Jan 9, 2004
Please re-read my speculation and you will see it is similar to any legitimate JP deal and not at all like the one you suggested.

You're implying that: "If I understood how the Chinese operate, I would believe that the trial efficacy numbers were falsified." This is another affirmative consequence deduction fallacy. To think that 7 countries all falsified the clinical trial results and injected their citizens with a "placebo-like" vaccine, borders on irrational. Add to that, Sinovac is the most widely distributed vaccine in the world with 37 countries using it and are, apparently, keeping secret that it is not very effective, and your "placebo-like" supposition falls into the tinfoil hat category.

We? I don't believe they are suspect. Real-world studies have matched the results in Brazil and the WHO has given it Emergency Use Authorization.

So far, still nothing but speculation, conjecture, and affirmative consequence deduction fallacies. If yours were a legal case, it would be laughed out of court.
Sadly, what once was respectful discussion of differing opinions of a vaccine has declined into the all too often attempts to denigrate one sides opinion with deflection into, in this case, attempted argument using well worn words such as "tin foil hat," "flat earth society."

And to now equate differing opinion discussion on a board to the "If yours were a legal case, it would be laughed out of court" has now moved beyond the realm of healthy discussion of an issue..................and making a sharp turn into the personal arena.

This then is generally followed by those, who contribute little to the discussion, but who also want to further inflame the situation, and a once productive healthy discussion of a differing opinion on a vaccine between board members veers into the personal.

And that is a bridge too far.

I will leave it that we agree to disagree on Si No Vac.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Reactions: Ecoman1949