Problems with Vaccines.. past and present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Problems will start piling up for AstraZeneca jabs.
They are cutting production at an entire plant already. Not looking too good for trust in it.

Attachments

• 9036AB50-5D08-477A-9AE0-2CF2C1A9CD53.jpeg
    9036AB50-5D08-477A-9AE0-2CF2C1A9CD53.jpeg
    582.4 KB · Views: 122
Jan 9, 2004
Problems will start piling up for AstraZeneca jabs.
They are cutting production at an entire plant already. Not looking too good for trust in it.
And here I was informed that the best vaccine you can get..........is the one you can get lol.

Not to mention the blood clot issue that has suspended AZ use in many european countries.

Forget about doing due diligence...............just roll up those sleeves.........because..............the best vacicne you can get...............lol

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
And here I was informed that the best vaccine you can get..........is the one you can get lol.

Not to mention the blood clot issue that has suspended AZ use in many european countries.

Forget about doing due diligence...............just roll up those sleeves.........because..............the best vacicne you can get...............lol

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
Anybody in the DR get the AZ vaccine? No, and this forum is still DR1, about what the Dominican Republic...............

Jan 9, 2004
Anybody in the DR get the AZ vaccine? No, and this forum is still DR1, about what the Dominican Republic...............
At it again...............

Read the title of this thread..............and then read some of the other responses....................not just mine.

But if you insist, perhaps you might want to review your post about Cornell in the Covid Passport Discussion thread and then explain how that is about the Dominican Republic.

Pull up your pants SKY, your real agenda is starting to show lol.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
So you strongly endorse the idea that no one in the DR take the Chinese vaccine, right? Well so far over 1,000,000 shots here and not ONE report of a death or even hospitalization of anyone that has been vaccinated in the Dominican Republic..........................

And my agenda is to see that no one else dies in the DR from covid. What is yours?????????????

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Many months ago at least 50% of the members of this forum said "NOT enough time to test. Not enough time to develope a vaccine. One expert here went so far to say... " It will take 2-3 years before we know anything. Who can trust the Chinese testing? Ha, ha, ha...I would NEVER take that crap."
When certain vaccines first came on the market we created another forum about where in the world one might go to get the Moderna and other manufacture's vaccine. A number of suggestions were made that included Fla. and the PR. I have (to to the best of my recollection) only read about one poster that went o the PR.
Fast forward to now ,members applauding they SURVIVED A VACCINATION. Just the vaccination, without any mention of the possibility of what happens in 6 months, one year etc. Simply, I got "JABBED".
Hopefully, it will turn out ok in the long run but just getting jabbed.....?

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Those that are vulnerable to the Covid virus due to preexisting conditions or other factors do not have the luxury of time to wait. The virus is not going to avoid them until years of vaccine testing have been completed nor will it wait for their health conditions to improve. For these people, getting whatever vaccine is available now is a choice that may mean the difference between surviving infection or not. Hardly a choice you can fault people for wanting to make sooner rather than later. Even the possibility of avoiding the need for a hospital stay is a laudable goal and significant justification. We all hope that the future shows no adverse affects from these new vaccines but we already know what the consequences of facing this virus without one can be.

Reactions: johne

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Why would someone want to fabricate a negative test result? Save money, save getting off their axe and going to get the test, or suspects he/she is infected? I don't get the risk/value of you post
That's a great question.
I've asked and I was told
they just can't be bothered
with it. I guess not everyone
shares your concerns.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Personally I don't really have a problem with it so long as I'm not being overcharged
and it's done by someone who is not just substituting for their brother-in-law who was
too hungover to show up for work that day ;)

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
Over 15 million vaccinated with 30 female maybe blood clots In Europe...please shame it all you want then send it all to Canada thank you..

Jan 9, 2004
Over 15 million vaccinated with 30 female maybe blood clots In Europe...please shame it all you want then send it all to Canada thank you..
You neglected to point out that its use has been suspended in many EU countries.................due not just to blood clots..........but to the deaths of people occurring in many of those countries who developed the blood clots after receiving the vaccine.

At this point, it looks to be the least reliable of all the vaccines..............and if the data keeps up...........they just might honor your wish........and send it all to Canada........you can thank them later.......maybe.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Now back to the Dominican Republic and the vaccine we are using instead of something meaningless to the people living here.

Sinovac’s vaccine shows an 80-90% efficacy rate within 2 months after 2 shots: CEO

Sinopharm, Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine data show efficacy: WHO​

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Well, well, well....... Pele took Sinovac in Brazil - the article says

Sinovac has started to vaccinate the elderly in Turkey and other countries, and we feel very excited to see that the 80-year-old Brazilian football icon Edson Arantes do Nascimento Pele was vaccinated with Sinovac's vaccine and expressed confidence in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.