Problems with Vaccines.. past and present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
The more vaccinated people the more we will see new variants coming out left and right, and more contagious ones at that.

That's because these vaccines mutate if they can't kill you, in order to spread more efficiently. Can't spread if they kill the host.

So the vaccinated are literally keeping covid alive and are helping it mutate.
Which in turn will give governments more excuses to mandate the jabs and extend lockdowns due to the "new variants".

So enjoy your new variants and lockdowns vaccinated folks, your "freedom" will be short-lived.

Jan 9, 2004
The more vaccinated people the more we will see new variants coming out left and right, and more contagious ones at that.

That's because these vaccines mutate if they can't kill you, in order to spread more efficiently. Can't spread if they kill the host.

So the vaccinated are literally keeping covid alive and are helping it mutate.
Which in turn will give governments more excuses to mandate the jabs and extend lockdowns due to the "new variants".

So enjoy your new variants and lockdowns vaccinated folks, your "freedom" will be short-lived.
Correct me but I believe you meant to say "viruses" mutate.

And I concur, two prior examples were the Spanish flu virus of 1918 and the Ebola virus.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Reactions: CottageCountry

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
There are many sides to this and it's not as simple as some are trying to portray it. For me I don't blindly believe anything as originally posted. If I find it compelling enough I'll have a good look at a variety of sources and make my own mind up.

For example I don't buy into blaming it all on Russia nor that there are or will be forced vaccinations. Clearly some people in charge whether government or private sector/companies are moving quickly towards limiting the options of the unvaccinated, which may, hopefully, encourage enough of the doubters and those opposed to get vaxxed just to keep their options.

I know people completely against the vaccines, for whatever reasons, who quickly got both shots so that they could freely travel, within the current limitations and have been away multiple times during Covid.

Other agencies are offering bribes, lottery tickets, etc and it seems to be working.

Whatever your stance I think we should not be forcing anyone, but I also think we should do whatever is necessary to get and keep Covid under control.
I agree there is a LOT more to this than we currently know or may ever be told. The origins of the disease, the vaccines and how they affect people and the mutations, etc. A lot. Much more than is being discussed by MSM and governments.

I don't blame it on Russian, by the way, I blame it on China.

A vaccine that does not kill the virus, but rather prevents disease for 6 months and fades in efficacy will definitely cause a variety of mutations to survive. Take Delta Bravo India, please

Reactions: DR fan1990

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
While the theory is that the virus will have to become less virulent because it can't keep killing off it's host, only 0.05% of the world's population has died so far. It has a long way to go before that necessarily happens.

I agree there is a LOT more to this than we currently know or may ever be told. The origins of the disease, the vaccines and how they affect people and the mutations, etc. A lot. Much more than is being discussed by MSM and governments.

I don't blame it on Russian, by the way, I blame it on China.

A vaccine that does not kill the virus, but rather prevents disease for 6 months and fades in efficacy will definitely cause a variety of mutations to survive. Take Delta Bravo India, please
Blame whoever you want, but there is effectively zero proof and very little evidence of where it actually started at. All speculation without foundation is a total waste of time and I choose not to participate in it. Why you are promoting, unproven or in the case of Moderna inaccurate information is beyond my understanding.

I prefer not to pointlessly promote opinions that cannot be backed up, yet if ever. The vaccines do what we need them most to do; remove most of the likelihood of death or long term illness, keep people out of the hospital and minimize the impact on individual health.

While the theory is that the virus will have to become less virulent because it can't keep killing off it's host, only 0.05% of the world's population has died so far. It has a long way to go before that necessarily happens.
It may become less virulent as it's the nature of viruses to not kill off the hosts....too soon, and to mutate to less fatal versions to help promote the spread of the virus so it can continue to grow and expand, but it's no guarantee.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Blame whoever you want, but there is effectively zero proof and very little evidence of where it actually started at. All speculation without foundation is a total waste of time and I choose not to participate in it. Why you are promoting, unproven or in the case of Moderna inaccurate information is beyond my understanding.

I prefer not to pointlessly promote opinions that cannot be backed up, yet if ever. The vaccines do what we need them most to do; remove most of the likelihood of death or long term illness, keep people out of the hospital and minimize the impact on individual health.
I am going with the virus leaking from the Wuhan Lab. True it is simply a "coincidence" CV19 showed up in the city where such viruses are studied and gain of function experiments are done. You mentioned Russia, for some reason. What you choose to do is up to you regarding any discussions or life decisions. I will go with Wuhan Labs as the source for CV19.

I did not say anything about Moderna you did. Moderna is not available in the DR so it does not really fit into discussions about what will happen here.

Pfizer and Sinovac are available in the DR. Pfizer is saying their vaccines wanes in efficacy after 6 months. I have referred to Sinovac as Si No Vac. As for Pfizer and it's 6 month situation:

That wane in efficacy unfortunately encourages the development of different strains of CV19 over time based upon discussions I have listened to by the man who invented the type of mRNA vaccine that both Pfizer (and Moderna) are using.

I am going with the virus leaking from the Wuhan Lab. True it is simply a "coincidence" CV19 showed up in the city where such viruses are studied and gain of function experiments are done. You mentioned Russia, for some reason. What you choose to do is up to you regarding any discussions or life decisions. I will go with Wuhan Labs as the source for CV19.

I did not say anything about Moderna you did. Moderna is not available in the DR so it does not really fit into discussions about what will happen here.

Pfizer and Sinovac are available in the DR. Pfizer is saying their vaccines wanes in efficacy after 6 months. I have referred to Sinovac as Si No Vac. As for Pfizer and it's 6 month situation:

That wane in efficacy unfortunately encourages the development of different strains of CV19 over time based upon discussions I have listened to by the man who invented the type of mRNA vaccine that both Pfizer (and Moderna) are using.
I see. I'll leave you to continue preaching your thoughts and ignoring what others have to say while telling us that we're all wrong LOL. How boring.

Interesting to see when one looks back even just recently the number of times you've as a group accused new posters of whatever shit you're talking about. If you want to attack the newbies, and it's clearly condoned by the mods since they're joining in, so be it but don't expect us to "take it lying down". I can take whatever you've got and give back better ;)

It would be very interesting, on some low level of Dante's inferno, to hear your rational but I don't give a shit. I have done NOTHING wrong, just chatting, offering my opinion and suggestions, and none of that calls for suspicion and name calling.

I'm here, to stay, and if you don't like it at least have a valid reason, that could be applied evenly to anyone here including yourselves, before attacking. That does double if you're not a mod but just trying to be a snitch...JD426. How pathetic.

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
Correct me but I believe you meant to say "viruses" mutate.

And I concur, two prior examples were the Spanish flu virus of 1918 and the Ebola virus.

Oh yeah that's what I meant to say, viruses mutate not vaccines. Thanks for correcting.

So since this covid thing will actually need to mutate in order to spread more effectively in an innoculated population, the vaccinated people will be directly responsible for the next new variants without even realizing it.. but then the media and big pharma will blame these new variants on the unvaccinated as usual, to keep the vaccinations going... Which will lead to more people getting jabbed which in turn will trigger more virus mutations and variants... And the cycle continues, so does blame game and the divide and conquer tactics... Rince and repeat.

Oh yeah that's what I meant to say, viruses mutate not vaccines. Thanks for correcting.

So since this covid thing will actually need to mutate in order to spread more effectively in an innoculated population, the vaccinated people will be directly responsible for the next new variants without even realizing it.. but then the media and big pharma will blame these new variants on the unvaccinated as usual, to keep the vaccinations going... Which will lead to more people getting jabbed which in turn will trigger more virus mutations and variants... And the cycle continues, so does blame game and the divide and conquer tactics... Rince and repeat.
What about the unvaccinated? Surely they play a large part in the spread and mutation of the virus. At least with the vaccinated the virus is diminished and if spread it's milder.

I see lots of experts saying that the bulk of the spread is from the unvaccinated. Please post your links to back up your stance if you have any ;) I'd LUV to see them.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Please read about what Dr. Robert Malone who invented the mRNA and DNA vaccine core platform technology has to say about such vaccines.

A quick search will provide his views on what is transpiring and some aspects that are not touched upon by MSM.

Please read about what Dr. Robert Malone who invented the mRNA and DNA vaccine core platform technology has to say about such vaccines.

A quick search will provide his views on what is transpiring and some aspects that are not touched upon by MSM.
You presume far too much sir. Likewise with all you ass-u-me.

May I suggest that instead of vaguely ordering people to do this or that, that YOU, and others... post links to relevant info and perhaps actually stating in your own words to show us what you're trying to say. IF you can't or won't clearly state your position in your own words it'll tell us all we need to know, that you're just parroting info and don't really understand what you're promoting.

The ball is in YOUR court Mike.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
You presume far too much sir. Likewise with all you ass-u-me.

May I suggest that instead of vaguely ordering people to do this or that, that YOU, and others... post links to relevant info and perhaps actually stating in your own words to show us what you're trying to say. IF you can't or won't clearly state your position in your own words it'll tell us all we need to know, that you're just parroting info and don't really understand what you're promoting.

The ball is in YOUR court Mike.
My position on this is that I evaluate what I see and make my own decisions based upon the best information I can find.

Order? Does the word please mean an order? Perhaps it does to some people. Like Sock Puppets.

If you are interested in what the man who invented nRNA vaccines has to say about what is going on, that is up to you.
I won't order you to do anything and I never did. I did say please..

• Sad
My position on this is that I evaluate what I see and make my own decisions based upon the best information I can find.

Order? Does the word please mean an order? Perhaps it does to some people. Like Sock Puppets.

If you are interested in what the man who invented nRNA vaccines has to say about what is going on, that is up to you.
I won't order you to do anything and I never did. I did say please..
You also condescend, mock and participate in name calling being a rat, which you'd NEVER do you my face. Attacking me personally when you clearly cannot rebut my position is the lowest form of argument. I would have hoped for better but you seem incapable of civilized conversation. So that's that. I won't bother with you directly with banter but I will continue to correct your bullshit. That'll be almost a fulltime position judging by your need to respond to every GD post on the forum LOL

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
You also condescend, mock and participate in name calling being a rat, which you'd NEVER do you my face. Attacking me personally when you clearly cannot rebut my position is the lowest form of argument. I would have hoped for better but you seem incapable of civilized conversation. So that's that. I won't bother with you directly with banter but I will continue to correct your bullshit. That'll be almost a fulltime position judging by your need to respond to every GD post on the forum LOL
I respond to very few posts on this forum. So you are wrong about that.

I hope for nothing from you, by the way, since I could care less who you are.

If you are not the sock puppet you seem to be, then I would apologize on that score.
But, I truly could care less about your feelings about me or your positions on anything.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.