Problems with Vaccines.. past and present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
  • Sad
Reactions: CottageCountry
On the interview I saw with Dr. Malone, I am certain I understood what he was saying with regards to what happens when a vaccine like Pfizer fades in efficacy over time. It was very clear.
Yet no link to share so we can all see what you are on about. I have and can backup everything I post about since I'm not talking out my ass nor hiding behind "opinion". You're disingenuous at best and that's why I refuse to play your game. Done and done unless you'd like to meet up and discuss in person, which of course you would never do. Stay in your little fortress but do us all the favor of shutting up once in a while

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Yet no link to share so we can all see what you are on about. I have and can backup everything I post about since I'm not talking out my ass nor hiding behind "opinion". You're disingenuous at best and that's why I refuse to play your game. Done and done unless you'd like to meet up and discuss in person, which of course you would never do. Stay in your little fortress but do us all the favor of shutting up once in a while
As a "new member" why so threatening? Seems strange.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Nope, I won't provide a link, I don't need to since his interviews are readily available to see by anyone, including yourself who already posted one which was not the same one I saw, who wants to see them and judge for themselves. You are free to make your own searches and judgements and already stated you were very familiar with the man. So you already know his position far better than I do since I only just heard of him today.

Nope, I won't provide a link, I don't need to since his interviews are readily available to see by anyone, including yourself who already posted one which was not the same one I saw, who wants to see them and judge for themselves. You are free to make your own searches and judgements and already stated you were very familiar with the man. So you already know his position far better than I do since I only just heard of him today.
"Bzzzt. Sorry Hans, wrong guess. Would you like to go for Double Jeopardy where the scores can really change?"

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
"Bzzzt. Sorry Hans, wrong guess. Would you like to go for Double Jeopardy where the scores can really change?"
I made no guess. Other than to "guess" that you were more familiar with the doctor than I am since you said you were very familiar with him and I just heard of him today. Did you misspeak?

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Just follow the accepted protocols...... risks reduced
An elderly man aproached my naighbor in Santiago who was right next to me, the man was wearing two mask and just got his number three covid 19 vacuna.
He came with his tarjeta de vacunas in hands very happy and I played him a joke... I said stay away from me I don't have none of them! Ja Ja

JJ

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
On the interview I saw with Dr. Malone, I am certain I understood what he was saying with regards to what happens when a vaccine like Pfizer fades in efficacy over time. It was very clear.
Here is the link recently departed and deported from DR1, who was staying forever on DR1, cottage cheese was asking for.

It is probably a far right tin foil hat conspiracy theory site that posted the interview ( I didn't vet the site) , but the man speaking is the Dr. Malone that invented mRNA vaccines, and seemed to be a great friend of cottage cheese or at least well known by him, so maybe Dr. Malone makes some good points, you can decide for yourself if he is full of corona:

https://rumble.com/vkfz1v-the-vaccine-causes-the-virus-to-be-more-dangerous.html

Reactions: cavok

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Here is the link recently departed and deported from DR1, who was staying forever on DR1, cottage cheese was asking for.

It is probably a far right tin foil hat conspiracy theory site that posted the interview ( I didn't vet the site) , but the man speaking is the Dr. Malone that invented mRNA vaccines, and seemed to be a great friend of cottage cheese or at least well known by him, so maybe Dr. Malone makes some good points, you can decide for yourself if he is full of corona:

https://rumble.com/vkfz1v-the-vaccine-causes-the-virus-to-be-more-dangerous.html
Since that doc appeared on a show with Bannon, half the country will automatically not believe a word he says, he will be labeled a quack, funding lost, and his reputation and career destroyed.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Since that doc appeared on a show with Bannon, half the country will automatically not believe a word he says, he will be labeled a quack, funding lost, and his reputation and career destroyed.
Precisely, But once again he is the man the created the mRNA vaccine. I do agree he will be found guilty by association and anything he says will be dismissed out of hand.

For the real world, over time we will see what happens after people have the various vaccines.

Dr Fauci spoke on TV and was fearful even worse variants will show up, but admitted nobody could predict those variants will happen, just that the more people that are infected, the more likely that becomes.

One thing is for sure, the vaccines don't kill the virus so it will not be going away.

Se fue la luz

Instant Karma's gonna get ya!
Aug 7, 2021
Cabarete

"On his personal website, Twitter, and LinkedIn, Dr. Robert Malone has been promoting himself as the inventor of mRNA vaccines.
This is misleading.
"

Precisely, But once again he is the man the created the mRNA vaccine. I do agree he will be found guilty by association and anything he says will be dismissed out of hand.

For the real world, over time we will see what happens after people have the various vaccines.

Dr Fauci spoke on TV and was fearful even worse variants will show up, but admitted nobody could predict those variants will happen, just that the more people that are infected, the more likely that becomes.

One thing is for sure, the vaccines don't kill the virus so it will not be going away.

Don't kill the messenger. You MADE me look it up with all your mentions ;)

Reactions: windeguy

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

"On his personal website, Twitter, and LinkedIn, Dr. Robert Malone has been promoting himself as the inventor of mRNA vaccines.
This is misleading.
"

Don't kill the messenger. You MADE me look it up with all your mentions ;)
It is good you did. He is merely an expert in the field and not the actual inventor. So what else does Dr. Malone lie about is the next logical question?
Or is he instead correct at what he stated? Time might or might not tell.

One thing is for certain. If there is no vaccine or drug treatment that can kill CV19, it is not going anywhere.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
https://fb.watch/7gFsnErtdV/ 35 minutes in Malone is mentioned
Dr Zdogg denies antibody dependent enhancement, which is a major point Dr Malone made.
Dr Zdogg does provide his views on how CV19 will evolve rapidly in order to spread more easily. Dr Zdogg
just uses the lack of vaccinated and not antibody dependent enhancement. I thought Dr Malone;s argument
about antibody dependent enhancement made sense when hearing him explain it.

There are some technical papers I might check out on that topic at:

Dr Zdogg also stated there is no proof of spike protein damage to large numbers of people , and if it happens it is recovered from.
Dr Malone has more fear from the spike protein causing widespread damage in more people. One of them might be correct.

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
Vaccinated people hospitalized with Covid.

Yup. Here we are folks. The Truth about the ineffectiveness of these experimental vaccines is slowly coming out.

Just recently is was Israel, now it's the UK.

Come to find out you took an experimental vaccine with unknown long term side effects for absolutely nothing.

Reactions: cavok

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004

99% of COVID deaths are now of unvaccinated people, experts say​

The vast majority of people being hospitalized with COVID and dying from the disease haven't been fully vaccinated, according to public health officials. More than 97% of hospitalizations from COVID right now are of unvaccinated people, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention, said at a press briefing Friday, adding: "There is a clear message that is coming through: This is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated." In early July, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the president's chief medical advisor, told CBS that 99.2% of COVID deaths are now of unvaccinated people

Reactions: OwnRules

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Vaccinated people hospitalized with Covid.

Yup. Here we are folks. The Truth about the ineffectiveness of these experimental vaccines is slowly coming out.

Just recently is was Israel, now it's the UK.

Come to find out you took an experimental vaccine with unknown long term side effects for absolutely nothing.
It is about reducing, not eliminating risk. That was true from day 1 when the virus escaped the lab in Wuhan. :devilish:

Additional variants may come along increasing the risk.

You don't like the numbers? Don't get a vaccination.

Status
Not open for further replies.