Prosecutors investigating senior military in Operation Falcon

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Audiencia-Operacion-Falcon-Acento-e1632752963841.png

Deputy Attorney General and chief prosecutor, Yeni Berenice Reynoso said on Friday, 1 October that several high-ranking military officers are being investigated for their possible participation in the Operation Falcon money laundering and drug trafficking network.

The military and police have extensive surveillance capacity in the Dominican Republic. The past Medina government had enhanced this capacity and installed an advanced C5i intelligence center for surveillance of the entire country. Yet military and police officers have not been among those raided or charged in the Operation Falcon.

Meanwhile, Minister of Defense Luciano Diaz Morfa has requested that legislators allow that criminal charges against the military be heard in a special military court and not by regular justice as at present.

“What we can assure you is that all the people linked to...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: windeguy

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
The plot thickens. I hope the law returning military members to being tried in military courts doesn't go through. Fox guarding the henhouse.

marcosalm

Jul 24, 2018
Santiago
Please help!!!! Hope I'm posting this in the right forum! I live here in Santiago for 5 years now. I am pretty computer illiterate but read the forums daily.....I am a US military veteran and applied for further compensation from the VA for my disabilities. I have received an examination appointment at the IWELLNESS Center on Autopista Duarte with a Dr. Robinson Collado......Question is; has anyone been there?, does anyone know of Dr. Collado.... my Spanish is about the same as my computer skills. I do have help to get me around but I've never heard of this place.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
The plot thickens. I hope the law returning military members to being tried in military courts doesn't go through. Fox guarding the henhouse.
With those Military guys all looking for the bad guys, which means they are looking for themselves......my moneys on they find no one ...............

Reactions: aarhus

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Please help!!!! Hope I'm posting this in the right forum! I live here in Santiago for 5 years now. I am pretty computer illiterate but read the forums daily.....I am a US military veteran and applied for further compensation from the VA for my disabilities. I have received an examination appointment at the IWELLNESS Center on Autopista Duarte with a Dr. Robinson Collado......Question is; has anyone been there?, does anyone know of Dr. Collado.... my Spanish is about the same as my computer skills. I do have help to get me around but I've never heard of this place.

Hi. I'm a USMC Vietnam Vet living in Boca Chica.

I found this by searching:

Contact Clínica doctor Collado
Phone:
(809) 573-1836
Address
Santiago De Los Caballeros 51000, Dominican Republic
Santiago de los Caballeros, Santiago Province (Dominican Republic)
Get Directions

I can't tell if this is the right guy or not. But at least you can call and find out.

Edit: I searched on the Iwellness center and came up with this.

1. DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

Autopista Duarte KM 7 1/2, #56, Canabacoa, Santiago, Dominican Republic
Email
info@iwellnessvetcenter.com
Phone
829-895-6930

Any taxista muchacho will be able to find it.