Prostitute murdered in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
What evidence is there against this guy? Anything beyond the videos of him coming and going?

Did you see the video of him carrying the victim (assumed already dead) out the hotel in his arms? That is enough evidence for me.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
The guy that was with him, reported to be a hotel employee, will be in big trouble, too.

The body was found three and a half miles east of Cabarete in the bushes off the main highway. Whoever was involved in disposing that body is in a world of trouble, too.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
The guy that was with him, reported to be a hotel employee, will be in big trouble, too.

The body was found three and a half miles east of Cabarete in the bushes off the main highway. Whoever was involved in disposing that body is in a world of trouble, too.

Trying to put the pieces together. Dude leaves bar with chica a little before midnight on Monday evening. He is shown in a video carrying her body out the hotel in the darkness. I guess that would have been later the same night, possibly 24 hours later since he was arrested on Wednesday.

Somehow i have this strange feeling life isn't going too well for him right now. :)

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Trying to put the pieces together. Dude leaves bar with chica a little before midnight on Monday evening. He is shown in a video carrying her body out the hotel in the darkness. I guess that would have been later the same night, possibly 24 hours later since he was arrested on Wednesday.

Somehow i have this strange feeling life isn't going too well for him right now. :)

I think he was lucky the police caught him before the locals did!

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
This will probably go viral and make the news in the US - exactly what the DR gov doesn't want. I'm expecting an even bigger crackdown on prostitution in Sosua now.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I think he was lucky the police caught him before the locals did!

I agree. I spoke with a friend who lives in Charamicos (via text) last night. From what she tells me
this girl has some real tigures in her family who want to settle this matter out of court.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I'm expecting an even bigger crackdown on prostitution in Sosua now.

Makes two of us.. not that there is ever a good time for something like this to happen but it could not
have happened at a worse time. Way too much negative (international) attention for Sosua. I would not
be surprised if we start seeing some real changes regarding prostitution in Sosua by the end of this year.

Last edited:

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
This is was that turning point, when people talk about turning points
.. Big changes coming soon for Susua.. They now have what they need for their finger pointing.
Killing a girl is one thing, ( maybe it was even an accident, who knows what kinky krap this idiot was into ) but trying to dispose of the body.. that changed everything..and that makes him instantly the Monster they have been looking for .
Got nothing more to say.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
.. Big changes coming soon for Susua.. They now have what they need for their finger pointing.
Killing a girl is one thing, ( maybe it was even an accident, who knows what kinky krap this idiot was into ) but trying to dispose of the body.. that changed everything..and that makes him instantly the Monster they have been looking for .
Got nothing more to say.

Absolutely, I couldn't agree more. It might have been an accident. A friend of mine who's into the monger scene in Sosua told me one girl once asked him to choke her because it gave her a better orgasm and, before I get any "hate posts", no - he didn't oblige. He was shocked by the request. It's not just men that are into some of this kinky stuff, women are, too.

But the fact that this guy disposed of the body changes everything - whether it was an accident or not. Either way you slice it, he killed her plain and simple and they're going to crucify him. He won't last 6 months in La Victoria. Dead man walking.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
...........A friend of mine who's into the monger scene in Sosua told me one girl once asked him to choke her because it gave her a better orgasm and, before I get any "hate posts", no - he didn't oblige. He was shocked by the request. It's not just men that are into some of this kinky stuff, women are, too.

Not sure if it was you or not but in the other thread that got closed for some reason there was an early mention of the "choking" kinky sex thing. Those from the northeast may remember years ago the Robert Chambers story.

Either way I think this dude now believes in better dead than alive.

Superpana

Jul 2, 2015
Does anyone have any info on the Nigerian/American who killed the Sosua Chica?

Detras del Rumor posted a story about a Nigerian/American man who killed a young woman earlier this week in Sosua. There is footage of both of them walking along Pedro Clisante, but later that night there is footage of him carrying a limp body in his arms out of a hotel in El Batey Sosua. Here is the video link from YouTube.

https://youtu.be/CmhuvrJZCsc

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Not sure if it was you or not but in the other thread that got closed for some reason there was an early mention of the "choking" kinky sex thing. Those from the northeast may remember years ago the Robert Chambers story.

Either way I think this dude now believes in better dead than alive.

I think you're right. You could see the fear in his face when he was screaming "abogado".

It's amazing he wasn't smart enough to leave on a flight that day. He's regretting that now. He's going to have a lot of regrets.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Got nothing more to say.
You may be ahead of the curve.

Mongers killing prostitutes shifts the argument away from a harmless "victimless" activity.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
A friend of mine just texted me regarding the murder. He was planning on coming to Sosua this weekend.

He had just received a text from a friend of his who is there is Sosua who told him not to come. His friend told him it was "Very hot - a lot of tension. Dominicans are yelling in the streets to get rid of the Americans".

He cancelled his trip.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
If I heard right, besides bruses and signs of strangulation, the commandante said that one or more of her finger nails were broken in a manner that appeared she was trying to defend herself.

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
I hope this is a catalyst for real change in Sosua and not just more politicians and media talking about it.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
A friend of mine just texted me regarding the murder. He was planning on coming to Sosua this weekend.

He had just received a text from a friend of his who is there is Sosua who told him not to come. His friend told him it was "Very hot - a lot of tension. Dominicans are yelling in the streets to get rid of the Americans".

He cancelled his trip.

There is no yelling in the streets about anybody getting rid of Americans. Could have been an isolated incident. No need to exaggerate and make things look worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.