Prostitution study

Ceasar Garcia

Oct 1, 2008
I spelled it wrong it was ALGO. Which means something. I type to fast sometimes and, don't check my spelling. SOORRY

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
The study was carried conducted by the Adoratrices, a catholic sorder comprised of sisters. They were founded in 1856, Madrid, Spain.

Their main mission is...To LIBERATE and promote women exploited by prostitution or who have been made victims of other enslaving situations, ?treating them with benevolence and real charity.?

I'm far from being religious, but seems to me from reading a bit further, that this order has been involved in this for over 150 years. I think they know a bit about what prostitution is all about.

Reactions: FernieBee

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
this order has been involved in this for over 150 years. I think they know a bit about what prostitution is all about.

True, they may know a lot about prostitution but we are talking about Dominican prostitutes which is different from prostitution in general.
AZB

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
Hmmm,
An order of nuns studying prostitution for 150 years.
Sounds like the makings of an epic wisecrack but I cant quite seem to put it together.
How much have they learned in all that time? Nun too much!

:surprised

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
Hmmm,
An order of nuns studying prostitution for 150 years.
Sounds like the makings of an epic wisecrack but I cant quite seem to put it together.

LOL!!!

You're right. There's something gloriously irreverent about it.

Vince.

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
It makes sense to me that a order of Catholic nuns would be interested in the condition of women. Think about it, many families when they couldn't marry off their daughter would send them to a convent and the dowry would go to the Church (brides of Jesus with a dowry that's how many of the orders grew. Husbands would put their wives there. Widows without any means would go and live there. Apparently they work all over the world with prostitutes and street youth. Good for them. We should have more people like that in the world!

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
I knew a puta in Sosua who spoke perfect English, anyway one day she decided to stop being a puta and gets a job at AI, 6000 pesos a month. After the 1st check she quit the job. She was laughing at the people working at the AI and how they need to work 15 days to earn what she earns in a day or 2. I guess she's the 1% from the study.

augustus

Dec 19, 2007
Last year, around this time of the year, after sending my girlfriend the rent money for the 3 bedroom apt. in La Union and a little extra for expenses for her little baby girl also...............No call to say Merry Christmas or Happy New Year ...............Mmmmmm, somethings wrong..................So until I could see what the problem was, I decided no more money, because I was Pi$$ed...............Couldn't take the time for a 10 minute call, not 2, just one, even...........Well, finally got to go to Sosua for the 4th of July..................Well I got a pre-4th of July surprise, on the 2nd of July.............Wow, we're expecting a baby boy..............Wait a minute, last time I was there was Sept ???????????? DIME PORQUE MI AMORE, DIME PORQUE, I shouted in her mothers house in Villa Liberacion...................But luckily, friends and her family had warned me ahead of time, while I was in the States and family, when I got there...........I wasn't mad...........dissapointed, yes............And then I told her, in her mothers house that I was going to have a baby, with one of her cousins..............And then repeated it again in front of her 2 cousins and mother......... Well her mother went off on her older cousin, because I had mentioned, baby by outhro chico, and was arguing, saying that she told me it was another mans' baby................Now I was telling the family that it must be the baby of Dio .............because I haven't been there since Sept. and then I couldn't believe that her mother would think that I would be so stupid as to believe it was my child........if someone didn't tell me other ...........so that is the second child that the mother was hoping she could put the finger on me.........they tried it with the first child, but I told them that I know, who the father is and told them it is Cristinas' ( hermanos' bambino ) brothers' baby, but I don't have a problem helping out...........which I did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But 2 or 3 No, No, No ............. So this experience can be added as another statistic to this thread and Berzin tried to warn me about her and others, in other threads, which he was right when he told me another young lady was going to victimize me , like she did her ex-husband ....It just helps to be prepared, I can put my heart protective vest on, ahead of time..............

Thank you Berzin and AZB, however incorrect your info may be !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm 56yrs old , African American, a little bit more than a little bit overweight !!!!!!!! and still looking for a picture I can put on Badoo.com..... Mmmm might use AZB"s

Last edited: