Protection from Land Invasion

Johanvillar1

Nov 16, 2021
Santo domingo
I have a piece of Land Next to Los Delfines Aqua Park: I have some thugs Breaking and Entering into the land, I have videos of then breaking and stealing the cameras and can not get the police to arrest them even with evidence; I a ma trying to fence in the property and even with permits from city Hall can not fence it in; these thugs threaten the workers and even though they have no documents they can challenge the police with no consequences. Even with my titles in hand I feel that there is no respect for private property in Dominican Republic.

The government wants people to invest; but there is no protection to investors when a thug rents your property and does not pay or wants to move or someone enters in your property and occupies it Illegally.

No hay respecto por la propiedad privada en Republica Dominican y el gobierno no protege al inversionista.
That its because your have it on a turist aerea

pinonuevo

Dec 7, 2020
Roman
I got a great solution from Memphis: Get private Security Guards.

It took me 2 months to get a local, reliable company in San Pedro.
I started with One Guard; the thugs came and surrounded the guard and destroyed by fence right in front of the guards, then the company came with a pickup truck filled with security guards all armed with Escopetas (rifles), they were about Nine guards. The thugs run away and have not come back.

These crazy locals had the backing of the local Alcalde Pedaneo; the local authority. Months ago I had given the people that were claiming that these were land owned by CEA or government agency copy of my titles and blue prints of the land.......

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I got a great solution from Memphis: Get private Security Guards.

It took me 2 months to get a local, reliable company in San Pedro.
I started with One Guard; the thugs came and surrounded the guard and destroyed by fence right in front of the guards, then the company came with a pickup truck filled with security guards all armed with Escopetas (rifles), they were about Nine guards. The thugs run away and have not come back.

These crazy locals had the backing of the local Alcalde Pedaneo; the local authority. Months ago I had given the people that were claiming that these were land owned by CEA or government agency copy of my titles and blue prints of the land.......
I'm glad it worked out for you (y)(y)

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Frontier Justice solved the squatter issue. Now you need to tear down everything they built

pinonuevo

Dec 7, 2020
Roman
Invacion de propiedad: Negocio de Agua y terreno contiguo
Esta invacion se inicio ayer 10 am / los alejamos y hoy regresaron varios desconocidos incluyendo un tal Ñon, un tal Papa, un tal Antonio el mecanico, un tal Chichi , jairo, el pitri, robinson,coqui, papa,jairo,chichi y Non son los cabecillas ,.....y otros....
La policia de Juan dolio ha sido notificada , ayer y los desconocidos huyeron, hoy regresaron.
Le notificamos al Coronel Estrella y el Sargento Tórrez/Juan Dolio

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
What happened to the security guards?