Public schools.....

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Today was the day that parents go to the public school in the morning to turn in all completed homework books and get new books....only there was no new books, and the food they give to the students and their family was also missing? I wonder did the government just forget.......

• Wow
Reactions: NanSanPedro

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
I don't know about books, but the food, here, was distributed to kids, same as every Friday.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Campo here.

Any member of the family can pick the food up.

My nephew went and got his and his sister's.
Yes is the same here, any family member if they are a adult...I give ours to my sister in law, as I still havent aquired a taste for those sardine fish things

Reactions: Russell

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Yes is the same here, any family member if they are a adult...I give ours to my sister in law, as I still havent aquired a taste for those sardine fish things

Hey, tons of protein and zinc in those babies!

Reactions: USA DOC

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Same with anchovies, which I like. Others retch at them.
I buy pizzas for my employees every month and they love it when I bring a couple of cans. They don't like the hot sauce too much though.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Today was the day that parents go to the public school in the morning to turn in all completed homework books and get new books....only there was no new books, and the food they give to the students and their family was also missing? I wonder did the government just forget.......
Hello.
My name is Mr. Trust Me
and I am with your local Government.

Reactions: I love Azua

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
Hey, tons of protein and zinc in those babies!

I can do Tuna all day long but no way I get even close to Sardines man, no way!

Now as far as the school food, its insane how some schools store them, I seen them piled up and tossed as bags full of stones. Sad....