Punta Cana-Bavaro Weather Report

lesley2367

Nov 13, 2007
Bayahibe weather

Wednesday, Sept. 8.

Yesterday was a hot day as usual and had some thunder-boomers overnight.

It is early afternoon now and there is a light overcast, hazy, but not enough to stop the suns rays from BBQing the sun worshipers.

It is about 86 F / 30 C in the shade and the humidity is at about 75-80 %. The wind is from the NE at about 10 mph. Great weather for sitting in the shade and having a cold one. I expect maybe to see some sun this pm but would not be surprised if the cloud cover becomes more dense as Hurricane Ivan passes far south of here during the next 24 hours.

As usual there should be some showers and thunder-boomers tonight as long as it happens tonight.

Sunset this evening is 6:42 pm and sunrise tomorrow is 6:20 am.

Regards,
PJT, your newly anointed Bavaro / Punta Cana weather advisor
Hi am arriving in DR Bayahibe on Monday and was just wondering is the weather going to be ok for the following 2 weeks (being as though you are the new wether forecaster) I am bring my faily 9 in total.

cheers

Ricki

Nov 18, 2007
The weather reports look great for the next week in Punta Cana but I noticed that the wind is supposed to be between 18 - 28 Km/h. I am wondering what is considered a nice breeze and what is considered too windy to lie on the beach and when is it to choppy to swim in the ocean regarding the wind? Would love to hear from you soon, we have been worried. Hope you are having a great weekend!!!!

connchlo

Jan 25, 2007
Bavaro weather

Hi There,
We are arriving in bavaro on the 16th and all weather reports are saying rain, rain and more rain!! Could you please tell me how it is there now and what the actual dominican weather forecast is?? Obviously the 10 day forecasts are not entirely accurate but a little reassurance that it's going to be sunny would be nice!! :cheeky:
Thanks in advance, Kerry, UK

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
the actual dominican weather report will say the same, rain, rain, rain, and betwenn the showers it will rain.
it said the same for before yesterday, yesterday and today, i a fishing everyday on sunny skies with every night showers, short nighttime showers.
forget your internet forecasts, just visit this beautiful island and have fun in the sun
Mike

RJ4

Jan 31, 2008
Looking for weather update ... I have watched this thread for the last several years starting a couple of weeks before our trip to Punta Cana. This will be trip #10 for us in 6 years. Looking at several inches of snow out my window right now 19 degrees F. Dreaming of your 80 degree + weather this time of year. Last Feb. we departed Louisville Ky. @ 7am and 6 degrees. 7 hours later got off the plane in your beautiful country to 88 degrees and sun. Doesn't get any better than that. Could someone update every couple of days please just to get us fired up???
Thanks,
Rick