"Todos mis movimientos est?n fr?amente calculados"

"Lo sospech? desde un principio"

"Se aprovechan de mi nobleza"

"S?ganme los buenos"

Oh, the childhood memories!

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
It's incredible, 19 nonsensical, useless replies to a valid, albeit naive question. I don't get it. Why not help the person instead of criticizing typos and mistakes in grammar? The only response that was at all relevant was post #2.

Hopefully, when the OP responds to Mr. Mark's questions, we will all try to be more helpful.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
rellosk said:
It's incredible, 19 nonsensical, useless replies to a valid, albeit naive question. I don't get it. Why not help the person instead of criticizing typos and mistakes in grammar? The only response that was at all relevant was post #2.

Hopefully, when the OP responds to Mr. Mark's questions, we will all try to be more helpful.

Rellosk - we can sum all relevant posts he could possibly get by telling him to do a search - this question is asked on here at least once every two days...

M

Mr.Mark

rellosk said:

You're right, man. I was just going to say to other posters to take it easy with the OP, but given that they started a discussion about the correct way of saying something, I thought I had to make my contribution.

I apologize for being insensitive.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
MrMike said:
While employment opportunites are scarce in this country opportunities to perfect one's spelling and grammar in both English and Spanish abound.
I think you need a "," in that sentence.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
HOWMAR said:
I think you need a "," in that sentence.
hahaha, you caught a "comma splice"

If you don't know what a comma splice is, it's the attempt to join two independent clauses with a comma, but without a coordinator, i.e. and, but, or, etc..

Ricardo "The English Teachar" 900