Question about the process to Canada..Vintage's process from start to visa issued

caredbl84

Jan 26, 2008
glory for you... good luck... i am going to dominican next month to spend 2 weeks with my wife

mart0417

Oct 25, 2006
congratulations to you, you must be getting very excited. I wish you and your husband all the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vintage

Aug 26, 2008
an update

hi all i did not have my internet because of modem problems.
anyhow i want to thank everyone for the congratulation notes that were sent to me while i was offline.

my husband has been here it will be two weeks on sat.
he is adjusting to the weather and has managed it well.

he loves the house and all the things at his fingertips
and im happy to say we have applied for the social insurance number and he has gotten a job after one week
making 9 dollars an hour under the table for now.

we have not had much time for romance with both of us working and all the running around we have had to do
winter clothes and things he needs for his life here papers social insurance health card etc..im hoping things will settle down soon

we are now looking for carribean stores to purchase things he likes
but he eats everything i cook.

thanks again everyone for all your support nand kind notes

Vintage

Vintage

Aug 26, 2008
an update

hi all i did not have my internet because of modem problems.
anyhow i want to thank everyone for the congratulation notes that were sent to me while i was offline.

my husband has been here it will be two weeks on sat.
he is adjusting to the weather and has managed it well.

he loves the house and all the things at his fingertips
and im happy to say we have applied for the social insurance number and he has gotten a job after one week
making 9 dollars an hour under the table for now.

we have not had much time for romance with both of us working and all the running around we have had to do
winter clothes and things he needs for his life here papers social insurance health card etc..im hoping things will settle down soon

we are now looking for carribean stores to purchase things he likes
but he eats everything i cook.

thanks again everyone for all your support nand kind notes

Vintage

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
It's sure a crazy time after they land here in Canada!! Definitely worth it though!