Rafael Devers on a role with the Boston Red Sox

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Rafael-Devers-Listin-Diario-e1618412464497.png

Dominican baseball player Rafael Devers is on a homerun streak. The Red Sox third baseman blasted his fourth straight game homerun. The media focuses on how only two other Red Sox players have homered in four straight games before turning 25. The homers come after Devers had begun the 2021 Major League Baseball season in somewhat of a slump. The Red Sox notes that Devers is the 19th Red Sox player ever to homer in at least four consecutive games.

Read more:MLB NESNListin Diario

14 April 2021

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Yes, I think he has matured somewhat. His first season he was just yes-I-want-it-yes-I-see-it-yes-I-can-smash-it....ooops. He has great energy & enthusiasm & physicality & I love that he's Dominican. I am very much looking forward to his season with my beloved BoSox.

Reactions: Abuela

bellakins

May 31, 2008
Yes, Rafael Devers has worked hard to improve his game... He is also a passionate player with confidence.
His five home runs in four games make me happy. Today he went 0 for 4 at bat. And the Red Sox’s winning streak was broken at 9. But they are still on Top in the East AL🌟 An exciting team to watch. I love my Boston Red Sox. And the Dominican players add their flair and excellence for sure.