Rambling continued...

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
A fine specimen of Dominican womanhood strolls by and one of the three men sitting at the table next to me claps to try and get her attention..she ignores him and walks on. A tall Caucasian male with a shopping bag through which two Barcelo and two Brugal bottle labels can be seen, hagles with a green shirted taxi driver while his 36-24-36 girlfriend stands by holding his hand. The boy tells me he has three sisters, one pregnant, they don?t work because the husbands won?t allow it...I HAVE TO STOP NOW...the cafe is closing, it?s 8:50pm...Damn!

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Damn indeed! You have talent. Do you write professionally?
Waiting for some more highly skilled observation................
And do tell, you gave him the 10 pesos, didn't you?

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
Lambada said:
Damn indeed! You have talent. Do you write professionally?
Waiting for some more highly skilled observation................
And do tell, you gave him the 10 pesos, didn't you?

I have to come clean...I gave him 20 pesos so he could eat and get home.
This is the most writing I've done since college. Photography is my passion(hobbie) and by the time I leave next Tuesday I would have shot 30-40 rolls of film. When I return with my wife this summer I will have a pro-digital camera and take back thousands of images.

Last edited:

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
2dlight said:
I have to come clean...I gave him 20 pesos so he could eat and get home.
This is the most writing I've done since college. Photography is my passion(hobbie) and by the time I leave next Tuesday I would have shot 30-40 rolls of film. When I return with my wife this summer I will have a pro-digital camera and take back thousands of images.
Ahaaaaa!! THAT explains it all to me. You are away from home & 'Her indoors' is not giving you the regular amount of ear-ache/bashing, so you can concentrate on your 3rd hobbie (behind your wife & photography) by writing the ramblings!!!!!! Thanks for making it all clear & I Empathise TOTALLY!!!!! Grahame.