Ranking Dominican Women

Vacara

I love AZB!
May 5, 2009
Many times I have been approached by guys from other countries and been told about how beautiful, gorgeous, voluptuous & extremely sexy Dominican women are. I find this true, specially in first world countries were my country ladies have more mean$ at their disposal to better frame their beauty.

At the same time I've been told (but only from Central Americans guys) how ambitious and money loving they are.

So maybe I can get some input on how beautiful Dominican women are compared to others, how do they rank compared to Colombians, Brazilians, Puerto Ricans, Americans, Russians & others women famous around the world for their beauty. And I don't mean beauty contest levels, I refer to ordinary girls found in malls, beaches, parties ect.

Also, are they too ambitious for their own good?, do they take prisoners in money battles?. When it comes to giving respect to their man how would you compare our ladies to -for instance- Mexican women, who are respectful beyond belief and address even unknown men with the usual "mande?".

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
YAWN. Scroll down for another seven pages of bragging, generalisations and sexist bollox.

I need a break - will send to Mars/Venus for Anna to do as she sees fit.

Reactions: Africaida

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I don't think there's any way to objectively "rank" Women from anywhere against those from anywhere else. It's all subjective. I will say this. Dominicanas do appear to "age" better than Women of many other countries. I don't know if it's diet, sunshine or genetics but they tend to maintain better skin condition (more elasticity, fewer wrinkles) well into middle age. More than once I've heard remarked at SDQ "even the Grandmas are fine here". A remark which I could not disagree.

Reactions: DavidZ

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Oh boy... only reading this thread one feels the "heat" around the corner.
Though to answer without wearing an asbestos suite.

Anyways.
I am not American, although I have lived in the US.
As some may have gathered, I have also lived in Ecuador, Colombia, Chile and obviously Europe.
Yes, people -not just women- are different everywhere. Also, the attractive meaning of "exotic" is perceived differently everywhere.

So, what ever SOME American males may have told you... I have a bit a different view.

I think if it were not for Dominican WOMEN, this country would stand worse than Haiti. EVERYWHERE you go and something is being DONE, you see Dominican WOMEN. Way over 50% of the DR's work force are WOMEN, and 50% or more of the executive positions are taken by -well, you guessed it by now- WOMEN.
Every day, colleges open and close, all you can see are Dominican WOMEN.

Yes, some are beautiful, sexy even, and some just shine just with that SMILE only Dominicanas know to throw at you whether your young and handsome or old and arugado.

So, some drift wood Gringo found them too "interested"? Really? Let me guess, "he" liked Dominicanas because he could not get one in his home country... because -guess what- they are too interested there too... but the price is higher.
But then, where did he pick her up?
You can find bar flies and trailer trash anywhere you go... even in countries which don't (yet) have trailer parks and that includes the DR too.
Washington Highs is NOT THE US! Likewise, Boca Chica, Sosua, Bavaro is NOT THE DR. They are only PART of each, and so is what's going on there.

What I DO miss here, is the level of general education and "horizon"... even among "educated" ones or those of the mid "high" society.
But then, they've got that smile... and it makes up for a lot.

Colombianas? :cheeky: I L O V E Colombianas... not all... but yeah, bring'em on! Cubanas too, and Venzolanas... Btw, I go totally bananas for Brasileras... some of them at least... there are so many! :)

But if it weren't Dominicanas, this country wouldn't even have apagones anymore!
Really the guys here, the only thing they are good for is to make new generations of Dominicanas and then run. :tired:

:D ... J-D.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I don't think there's any way to objectively "rank" Women from anywhere against those from anywhere else. It's all subjective. I will say this. Dominicanas do appear to "age" better than Women of many other countries. I don't know if it's diet, sunshine or genetics but they tend to maintain better skin condition (more elasticity, fewer wrinkles) well into middle age. More than once I've heard remarked at SDQ "even the Grandmas are fine here". A remark which I could not disagree.

But most of the grandmothers are under 40. LOL
I agree it is impossible to rank as a whole beauty by country. Every country I've been to I've seen beautiful women. I any large city in most countries, for example Montreal or Toronto you will see beautiful women from many ethic background. In my opinion the most beautiful women ("physical appearance) are those of blended ancestry.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I agree it is impossible to rank as a whole beauty by country. Every country I've been to I've seen beautiful women. I any large city in most countries, for example Montreal or Toronto you will see beautiful women from many ethic background. In my opinion the most beautiful women ("physical appearance) are those of blended ancestry.

I was talking with an aqcuaintance and his SO at the hotel bar in Santo Domingo and when an old and dear friend (Dominicana) showed up to join me for dinner his SO wrinkled her nose, turned her head and muted. I later asked what her problem was and he explaind that his SO thought that she was "age inappropriate" for me (50 then). My date was 43.

I share your physical preference. Multiracial Women tend to turn my head more (right before I get pinched, LOL).

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
*bracing myself for what is to come but so far so good*

i think its all in your tastes. people who say dominican women are more this or that when it comes to beauty , ive noticed, say so because they like curvy-ish mulattas, latinas, and/or black girls. if their ideal is, say, the 6 foot nordic ice princess or petite asian, we're not all that lol

ive seen beautiful women from everywhere. its all in your preference.....

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
and as far as ambition or materialism or whatever....

do women from other countries not swoon over status items and sparkly things? i have not heard of this magical place where there arent any women whos goal in life is to aquire those things and/or see $$$$$ in mens faces.

there are extremely humble, honest, well-educated, hard working dominican women, too. like anywhere else you will find all kinds of people. sucks for you if you dont know how to pick em. people always give you signs.

i dont see how one countries women can be "better" than those of another....its more of a matter of tastes. pros and cons are anywhere and with anyone.

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Yes many, many Dominican women are very, very attractive. so are women from many other countries, that is once you have been able to see through the muck on their faces. That is not what really counts, Dominican women are particularly nice, friendly and communicative, to hell with what they look like, they come over as attractive. The girl across the aisle in the guagua, the one on the park bench, the assistant in a, currently, no customer shop, the police woman on the corner, the girl serving me in a cafe, I could go on. They all have something to say, always with a radiant smile, and sometimes its quite interesting, I'm no great 'other sex' catch, a wrinkled 74, who can;t even walk far without finding a wall for help.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005

Nothing wrong with a GILF!

Reactions: bob saunders
May 29, 2006
Every country has it's pluses and minuses. Dominican women seem to feel more empowered by their sexuality than in some other countries, but I've heard the same about women in some South American countries as well. They also don't seem to have as many hang-ups with what God gave them and they like to make the most of what they've got. Beauty has different standards where-ever you go.

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
I agree that the women here are quite beautiful BUT they are all for SALE.

I agree with your entire post except for this. No we are NOT all for sale. But the girls who hover around the tourists/expats (who are a MINORITY, i must add) usually are. No denying that. If you have only been to those areas, that is what you'll see but elsewhere, a.k.a. the majority of the country, is nothing like it.

For you to assume thats a representation of the countries women at large is sad and short-sighted, though somewhat understandable given your particular exposure.

As a girl on the north coast I always encountered many tourists who believed the same thing. That just because I was in their vicinity I must be up for sale. It does not feel good when thats the last thing you'd ever do!

Most Dominican women ARE NOT up for sale.

Last edited:

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Those proclaimed beautiful smiles are nothing but prostitutes and liars looking to make a buck for your bang.

Not so. We had a middle-aged lady come by the house today looking for BushBaby because she remembered us from when we lived in the centre of town & thought BushBaby was the British Consul & she's off on a tour of UK & Switzerland & needs to apply for a visa. Simply radiant smile and to me as well. And what about the smiles of children here? Absolutely stunning.

And it's 'buck for your bonk' btw :cheeky:.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Yes pretty on the outside. But this idea of only living for today I find is not so pretty. people grow ether more attractive or unattractive over time. To maintain a friendship with a Dominican women is a lot of work on the mans part. If you want support, companionship or advice from your girl when the chips are down forget it. It seems to me that a lot of women over there have been scared by something of someone. It has been touched on but only briefly what happens to young girls when growing up with no father no love and god only knows what example mom her self or her current boyfriend are setting. And to think some moms archly put the girl to work. This is bound to have some effect on a persons. I guess that is how they learn to become emotionless people. One of the first questions a girl asked me is am I going to give the horns thy do this thing with there fingers to there fore head it is a little weird. As for beauty in to the 40T's in the face yes the body well all those kids and poor diet takes it's toal but not the end of the world if she only had a good hart. But I guess that depends on what you want your beautiful women for and for how long. Again it is all in the eye of the beholder.

Vacara

I love AZB!
May 5, 2009
I agree with your entire post except for this. No we are NOT all for sale. But the girls who hover around the tourists/expats (who are a MINORITY, i must add) usually are. No denying that. If you have only been to those areas, that is what you'll see but elsewhere, a.k.a. the majority of the country, is nothing like it.

For you to assume thats a representation of the countries women at large is sad and short-sighted, though somewhat understandable given your particular exposure.

As a girl on the north coast I always encountered many tourists who believed the same thing. That just because I was in their vicinity I must be up for sale. It does not feel good when thats the last thing you'd ever do!

Careful with agreeing with someone who got only one post.

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
vacara, true. but that "all dominican women are for sale" just stuck out. like, wth...you cant possibly have had any interaction w dominicans outside of the tourist/expat enclaves to believe something so terribly inaccurate.

i see lots of gringos stay in those areas and have the same thinking.

get out more, people!

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004

Common misconception from any of the tourists. They need to get out and see the country!

On target.