Referencia Laboratorio Clinico Nagua

elbronco718

Mar 11, 2018
Has anyone had any experience with the Referencia Laboratorio Clinico Nagua covid test? I need to get on done this friday to travel back to the states and have had a hard time making a reservation, any one have any experience in this clinica?

lobovoss

Sep 15, 2020
miami
Has anyone had any experience with the Referencia Laboratorio Clinico Nagua covid test? I need to get on done this friday to travel back to the states and have had a hard time making a reservation, any one have any experience in this clinica?
You can get this now for free at the airport

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Sosua News January 27.2021
You need to go back and read the article ..FYI they can’t do test at airport anyways , you need prove of negative which can’t be accomplished at airports with today’s capabilities ..

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
For US travel..... local doctors in Cabrera can do it....

Dr Cruz.... NOT de la Cruz..... Cruz
3,000 peso nasal swab
My friend had it today.... 1-2 hr results
Take your passport

Use my name

Reactions: CristoRey

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
I can't tell you about Nagua, but here in Santo Domingo I went to one their branches and they told me the only way was to make an appointment on the phone. After feeding Altice $3000 DOP, and three hours on hold Tuesday afternoon they picked up and connected with some kind of private messenger. After another hour I had an appointment for this morning (Thursday) at 9:15, which by the way required me being in a car. They told me I could pick up the results at any branch after 3PM. At 3 PM I went to the closest one. Guess what. It wasn't ready yet. They told me another branch might have it. That branch told me that it wouldn't be ready until 7:30. So now because of the curfew I just have to hope it's there early in the morning for tomorrow afternoon's flight.

Reactions: Harleysrock

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I can't tell you about Nagua, but here in Santo Domingo I went to one their branches and they told me the only way was to make an appointment on the phone. After feeding Altice $3000 DOP, and three hours on hold Tuesday afternoon they picked up and connected with some kind of private messenger. After another hour I had an appointment for this morning (Thursday) at 9:15, which by the way required me being in a car. They told me I could pick up the results at any branch after 3PM. At 3 PM I went to the closest one. Guess what. It wasn't ready yet. They told me another branch might have it. That branch told me that it wouldn't be ready until 7:30. So now because of the curfew I just have to hope it's there early in the morning for tomorrow afternoon's flight.
Sounds about Dominican.
Good luck.