Refrigerator Parts in Santo Domingo: Where?

L

Lucas61

Hello All:

With the greatest alacrity, any number of persons will sell you a NEW refrigerator for RD$18,000-45,000.
But good luck if the < RD$200 plastic tray that holds the food breaks and you need to buy another.

--La Sirena, California Sederias, Garrido, Plaza Llama: NO GO.
--Radio Centro, a recommendation: NO GO.
--Googling "santo domingo parrillas de neveras": NO GO.

Any ideas?

BTW, my fridge is Mabe and the dimension I need is 19.5 x 15 inches.

R

Riva_31

Hello All:

With the greatest alacrity, any number of persons will sell you a NEW refrigerator for RD$18,000-45,000.
But good luck if the < RD$200 plastic tray that holds the food breaks and you need to buy another.

Any ideas?

You need to try to get a fridge repairment, for those things they are the best person can help you, there are not exactly any place where you can get those parts.

B

banzai

I usually had fair luck finding used fridge and washer parts at any of the "small" repair shops. Seldom do they throw anything away and the Mabe is a fairly common barrio unit. Good luck.

P

PJT

Decomisos

I usually had fair luck finding used fridge and washer parts at any of the "small" repair shops. Seldom do they throw anything away and the Mabe is a fairly common barrio unit. Good luck.

If you have time and your own ride, seek these shops, refrigerator and ac repair. Word of mouth is your best guide. You can also look for decomisos, salvage yards for used goods. If you are not afraid of walking, crawling, and getting dirty through heaps of whatever man created, you may find what you need.

Good luck !

Regards,

PJT

W

william webster

For sure a shelf is there -- WHERE?? is the question

Might be easy.... maybe not
ask around.... one will turn up

A good natured Dominican will sell one out of his own fridge !!!

S

SNH

Hello All:

Any ideas?

Go to Duarte. In front of Barrio Chino. Can buy parts for anything ton of parts/repair shops. Usually have ceiling fans parts hanging from the ceiling or stove parts stacked in the front windows. . Will try to find the exact location of one.