Refused entry

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
I hope the op comes back if and when he has answers. If he's not a puppet this is of real interest.

MarJD

Aug 29, 2012
I do my best work in the morning....

Your experience does not guarantee others will be stopped. That letter could certainly be needed on your next trip. Or they may have noted you do this often.
I travel here to DR at least twice a year for the last 30 years with children ranging from 2 months old (4 children), youngest is now 14. My husband (American Citizen) comes and goes as well with the children, without me, never been stopped or asked for anything. Most times we travel on separate flights. Every December he comes first with our kids, and I join them later. Perhaps this is enforced when traveling from other countries, other than US

Reactions: KyleMackey

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I travel here to DR at least twice a year for the last 30 years with children ranging from 2 months old (4 children), youngest is now 14. My husband (American Citizen) comes and goes as well with the children, without me, never been stopped or asked for anything. Most times we travel on separate flights. Every December he comes first with our kids, and I join them later. Perhaps this is enforced when traveling from other countries, other than US

Same experience as you. Traveled with my nephew several times as well who resides in Paris. My kids are US citizens, I am not.
The only time I was asked was when we traveled with my daughter's best friend (being that she is German & American, she is more than a few shades lighter than us :D), I had a notarized letter from her parents.

JasonD

Bronze
Feb 10, 2018
Seven pages with nothing more than ignorant people not getting a simple question, no wonder the OP left.

• Haha
Reactions: Fulano2
Sep 22, 2009
did you read all the posts.....??
Why is anyone even posting in here. W², what is going on???? Wait from 4 August to this Monday, then some user JasonD, who looks like he/she has the worst posting record on the entire board, decides to weigh in.

I'm not even being sarcastic. What are the odds that out of 1000 posts only one single human and maybe it's not an ipspoof gave him a positive reaction. Not even a like from Irsav, Althebeast or G'UsFring!

GusFring

Apr 15, 2020
Why is anyone even posting in here. W², what is going on???? Wait from 4 August to this Monday, then some user JasonD, who looks like he/she has the worst posting record on the entire board, decides to weigh in.

I'm not even being sarcastic. What are the odds that out of 1000 posts only one single human and maybe it's not an ipspoof gave him a positive reaction. Not even a like from Irsav, Althebeast or G'UsFring!
Man-goo, I think you have even outdone yourself here🤣.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Another thread that should be allowed to die to save having to wade through all the irrelevant posts from those who just can't help themselves and feel compelled to add their two cents worth , like me with this post.

Reactions: Dawiky502