Reggaeton, one of the worst types of music ever created, in 30 seconds

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I don't mind it. Although I don't listen to the lyrics, I just nod my head to the rhythm. Two genres of latin music I can't stand are Mariachi and Merengue Classico.

And I listen to most genres of music from Green Day to Mozart.

fogmachine

Sep 10, 2020
San Jose, California
There are many things wrong with reggaeton music in general and the overexposure it gets. It's a nuisance. You hear it everywhere you go especially at parties, clubs and even neighbors across the street. There are clearly no reggae influences to be found in this shithole genre.

Why the hell is reggaeton even a "thing"? Do you know how annoying it is having to hear it on the radio non stop especially during summer times? Makes me want to jump off a building so I don't have to listen to another shitty Spanish song ever again. It baffles me to know not everyone is aware of reggaeton music clearly sounding all the same. How do you even listen to that? It has got to be the most embarrassing, disgusting, monotonous, horrid type of "music" ever existed. And yes, it is that bad.

I had someone told me "not all reggaeton sounds the same" which is inaccurate and untrue.

All of the songs are easily forgettable and sound the same due to the repetitive beat (dun dada dun da dun dada dun da), talentless/soulless "rappers" and "singers" sound like a bunch of clucking chickens (none of them can't speak Latin/Spanish properly) and their douchebag vibe and image they put off. Don't get me started on those two songs "Shaky Shaky" (Who the fuck thought this was a good idea to put out such a shitty song like this?!?!) and "Despacito" (Yeah, don't make me go there...).

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I can listen to reggaeton for a while in a club. I can't stand rap and avoid clubs where they play a lot of it. They'll sometimes play rap it in the gym I go to and I'll put my ear plugs in when they do.

Reactions: jd426

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
I never put down a type or style of music. In my books, what a person likes, a person likes. It is very snobby and elitist to think otherwise.

1600269852868.png

GusFring

Apr 15, 2020
There are many things wrong with reggaeton music in general and the overexposure it gets. It's a nuisance. You hear it everywhere you go especially at parties, clubs and even neighbors across the street. There are clearly no reggae influences to be found in this shithole genre.

Why the hell is reggaeton even a "thing"? Do you know how annoying it is having to hear it on the radio non stop especially during summer times? Makes me want to jump off a building so I don't have to listen to another shitty Spanish song ever again. It baffles me to know not everyone is aware of reggaeton music clearly sounding all the same. How do you even listen to that? It has got to be the most embarrassing, disgusting, monotonous, horrid type of "music" ever existed. And yes, it is that bad.

I had someone told me "not all reggaeton sounds the same" which is inaccurate and untrue.

All of the songs are easily forgettable and sound the same due to the repetitive beat (dun dada dun da dun dada dun da), talentless/soulless "rappers" and "singers" sound like a bunch of clucking chickens (none of them can't speak Latin/Spanish properly) and their douchebag vibe and image they put off. Don't get me started on those two songs "Shaky Shaky" (Who the fuck thought this was a good idea to put out such a shitty song like this?!?!) and "Despacito" (Yeah, don't make me go there...).
U mad, bruh?😂

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
You would judge another's love for a type of music? I wouldn't.

That so reminds me of when I was a kid and the Beatles, Stones, Herman's Hermits, the Who, etc. started. My parent's generation hated it. Now it's classic rock. So yea, you may not like this, dat, or de uder ding, but don't slam it.

As far as rap, I hated it at first but it has grown on me.

Reactions: ramesses

Andre14615

Banned
May 31, 2019
Ahh what a shocker old people don't like rap or reggaeton as if it were meant for you. News flash the people who love it hate the noise pollution you call music as well.