Reggaeton, one of the worst types of music ever created, in 30 seconds

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
Good lead guitar player. The thing that differentiates this group from rap is originality. There's no originality in rap other than the "lyrics". It's all the same simplistic, repetitive, downbeat, and the rappers all have the same angry, bad-ass look on their faces, make the the same aggressive hand gestures, and walk around the stage grabbing their d*cks.

My Dad thought Deep Purple were horrible...no talent at all...disgusting hippies. He called it noise. Many adults did back in the 60's and 70's.

I get it, you hate rap.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I believe some may be confusing Dembow for Reggaeton.
Reggaeton can be tolerable.
Dembow was designed for illiterates.
Agreed.
Reggaeton was like their crossover interpetation. Dembow is more like
how they pay baseball in the street with broken broom sticks and fresca tops or fly kytes made out of trash bags. Barrio life. Barrio music. Big ups to my fam in Las Flores, Cristo Rey S.D.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Dembow was designed for illiterates.
Spoken like the truly intolerant person you are. It is art ‼ It may not fit your tastes but to denigrate others because you do not happen to like it. Well if gives insight into your personality to all of DR1 who reads your posts.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
I offer the following statements from closed minded individual making sweeping statements that generalize and stereotype a entire genre of music:
Rap offers nothing of any positive redeeming social value. It glorifies violence, guns, drugs, and denigrates women.
Yet more "uplifting" profanity laced lyrics talking about his Glock and drugs. Rap is nothing but lyrics. There is no music, just the same monotonous, simplistic rhythm. I could be the drummer for that band. What a joke!

I present the following to counter his statements:
“rap dominicano positivo; llamado a la patria

Reactions: ramesses

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I offer the following statements from closed minded individual making sweeping statements that generalize and stereotype a entire genre of music:

I present the following to counter his statements:
“rap dominicano positivo; llamado a la patria
Wow!
And just like that...
Mymaninvegas
a.k.a. Mr. Condescending
is back in da bricks.
Wuzzup!!!!!

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
It's all good RayRay ‼
Condescending: "having or showing an attitude of patronizing superiority".
That is something that I leave for others RayRay. You know the ones that continue to drag the problems from their countries of origin and display them in the posts here. Their attitudes of superiority are Cristo clear.
Wow! And just like that... Mymaninvegas (Negativity redacted) is back in da bricks. Wuzzup!!!!!

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
It's all good RayRay ‼
Condescending: "having or showing an attitude of patronizing superiority".
That is something that I leave for others RayRay. You know the ones that continue to drag the problems from their countries of origin and display them in the posts here. Their attitudes of superiority are Cristo clear.
Lol, welcome back.

Reactions: Yourmaninvegas