Rental Property

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
The unit we had planned on renting fell through and now we are looking at homlessness in the DR this season. Does anyone have or know of a one bedroom condo that is completely self contained with a functioning pool on the premises. (It can be bigger but we only need one bedroom.)

We would like it within walking distance to a good grocery store and the beach (sold the car too). Please PM with what you have and hopefully we can come to terms. We are looking for 5 months, November thru March and we are open to pretty much any area so long as it is reasonably priced. We have been in Bavaro/ Uvero Alto for 15 years.

On a different note what did all you people do to get into the sin bin. I have been away a while and things seem to have changed drastically. Hopefully for the better

Reactions: JD Jones

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
The unit we had planned on renting fell through and now we are looking at homlessness in the DR this season. Does anyone have or know of a one bedroom condo that is completely self contained with a functioning pool on the premises. (It can be bigger but we only need one bedroom.)

We would like it within walking distance to a good grocery store and the beach (sold the car too). Please PM with what you have and hopefully we can come to terms. We are looking for 5 months, November thru March and we are open to pretty much any area so long as it is reasonably priced. We have been in Bavaro/ Uvero Alto for 15 years.

On a different note what did all you people do to get into the sin bin. I have been away a while and things seem to have changed drastically. Hopefully for the better

Go off topic, win a free vacation! In other words, think twice, post once..