rental question/recommendation on Juan Dolio Torres

D

Dr_Taylor

These responses kind of surprise me...I guess I'll have to check it out. The photos I've seen from the beachside show some big buildings, lots of units so I figured there must be a "there there", like a Pedro Clisante, or whatever the street in boca is called, Duarte?...I think, so there was an area to mingle and stroll around...
Juan Dolio is not like Sosua or Boca Chica.

D

Dr_Taylor

I find it nice and quiet. You can sit on the plastic chairs with the locals and chat for hours. It represents a nice change from Santo Domingo.
Do you like the plastic chairs? Nice rum in plastic cups and than a great meal on plastic plates.
You will find the plastic chair throughout the country; however, I did not have any on my balcony in Juan Dolio. I had the nice wicker chairs. :classic: Also, not everyone serves food and drink with disposal plastic items.

J

johne

Where is the new italian rest?

Hemigway is going to build 2 towers 24 floor, first one is under construction already, also another 6 floor aparment complet is under construction, and another one soon will be finished another tower next to Hemingway, they just need to find out the formula to try keep coming people to those aparments.

The All Inclusive hotel Emotion has bring some life to Juan Dolio, but the area needs some more hoteles.

I guess their formular is the tried and proven one of: build with progress payment financing. Sold investors world wide.Trillions of dollars available from cash,funds, gullible people, etc. Investors rent and give big percentage to developer. Developer collects that and monthly maintenance. Sell project on downturn. Rename project do it all over again.