Restaurant Equiptment...Wholesale food distributors

Ruffino1974

Jun 7, 2003
Hello All,

I will be expanding my business to include a full service restaurant and need some information on both restaurant (Kitchen) equiptment and food distributors. If anyone knows of a restaurant or caterer that is closing, renovating or liquidating it's kitchen I would be very interested in purchasing used items in reasonably good condition. I will be starting from scratch and need virtually everything. If there is a reputable dealer of used equiptment in Santo Domingo, that is also an option. I recall on one of my trips into Villa Consuelo I noticed an area where some of the shops were selling used Stainless Steel Commercial eqiptment, but can't for the life of me remember where. If anyone has a line on good stuff like a Bain marie, Steam table, walkin Refrigerator/ Freezer ,Prep tables, stoves,freezers and the like, I can promise a good meal in return.

Any restauranteurs or chefs in SD that can recommend a wholesale food distributors(s) It will be greatly appreciated.

As always....Thanks

Rich

Tweeder1212

Nov 6, 2005
I have a Belshaw Fryer!! about 5 years old great shape can be used for donuts pasteries and any other deep frying!! full size stainless steel!! best offer takes her!

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Here is an ad from the DR1 classifieds. I realize that it's Pizza equipment, but...

By: Greg
Commercial Kitchen Equipment for Sale

These commercial items were purchased used in Miami. We did not need the items in our operation and we are selling them at cost. Save the shipping and customs duty. Check ebay for price comparisons.
1. Large Blodgett conveyor Pizza oven. Electric, 1 or 3 phase. This a large oven (+- 350 pounds) capable of high volume of product. $ 3000 usd
2. Lincoln Impinger conveyor Pizza oven. Electric, 1 phase. This is a smaller table-top unit. $ 800 usd
3. Dough Pro Pizza Press. $ 750 usd
4. Universal Dough Mixer. Floor model with 20 qt bowl & attachments. $ 1250 usd

You are welcome to try before you buy. All items as used and sold "as-is" Send email for photos

PirateWaters

Nov 10, 2005
Hi Rich

Saw your ad. I actually work for a food equipment supplier in Puerto Rico. I know you are looking for primarily used but if you ever need anything D.R. is part of my territory. We just acquired the TurboChef line of speed ovens and can basically get anything you may need, We also finance. Shoot me an email if I can help in anyway john@piratewaters.com.

Thanks,
J.G.

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Just suggestions

All of your food cooking products should be gas.... if gas is cheaper than electric and a building is set up for it.

Refrigeration wise.... Hobart,perlick,traulsen,bev-air,true.... in that order for sandwich units, and standup's.

As far as walk-in coolers and freezers, if you can buy a used box... meaning the shell do it, to save money..... BUTT install brand-new refrigeration so you have no problems. Believe me when I say this or it will come back to haunt you in the long run. Most importantly in doing so is to find a qualified technician to take care of your needs. I hope this helps.;)

pimentel

Mar 12, 2005
I can helping you to get all you restaurant equiptment in Santo Domingo

Helo, sir:
It ?s a pleasure to write you have all equiptment for open a resturant from segund hands.
please do not hesitate to contact me .
Mr Pimentel

Ruffino1974 said:
Hello All,

I will be expanding my business to include a full service restaurant and need some information on both restaurant (Kitchen) equiptment and food distributors. If anyone knows of a restaurant or caterer that is closing, renovating or liquidating it's kitchen I would be very interested in purchasing used items in reasonably good condition. I will be starting from scratch and need virtually everything. If there is a reputable dealer of used equiptment in Santo Domingo, that is also an option. I recall on one of my trips into Villa Consuelo I noticed an area where some of the shops were selling used Stainless Steel Commercial eqiptment, but can't for the life of me remember where. If anyone has a line on good stuff like a Bain marie, Steam table, walkin Refrigerator/ Freezer ,Prep tables, stoves,freezers and the like, I can promise a good meal in return.

Any restauranteurs or chefs in SD that can recommend a wholesale food distributors(s) It will be greatly appreciated.

As always....Thanks

Rich

Ruffino1974

Jun 7, 2003
thanks for responses...still adding eqiuptment

Thanks everyone for all your responses as we prepare for yet another expansion...

Mr.Pimentel...please provide me with your telephone number or e-mail and I will be sure to get back to you..

Tweeder..sorry for the late reply...if your fryer is still available please provide me with a way to contact you...

As always...thanks all for assistance and advice advice

Rich