Rethinking The Haitian Ban on Dominican Exports?

Jan 3, 2003
why would i pay you, when i can do it better than you can, for free? you cannot even spell "market report", and you want to do one?

Please GORGON stop. I haven't laughed this hard in some weeks. You killed me. The guy wants to sell a MAKET REPOT for 10 grand and he can't spell market report, LMAO. I don't think he actually means 10,500 dollars but 10,500 pesos which is a little over 250 bucks. It's still too much money.

Hey Pichardo why don't you provide all of us here with an old report to see the content and quality of your market research reports. You must have old reports which you can show us for free as a publicity gimmick. You could shut us 'doubting Toms' up with a real authentic Pichy report. Can't expect any to buy a report unless they see what these expensive reports actually are.

Or maybe Robert can certify that these reports are legit since he allows you to advertise your reports in posts for free. Well I doubt Rob will provide cover since you've fallen out of grace with Rob lately promoting SD as equivalent to London, Paris, NYC.