Retiring in Dominican Republic

RGM

Jun 5, 2010
Looking to rent a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment....i have furniture...so unfurnished....any idea the prices and who i can contact would like to talk to someone that speaks english...and at least walking distance to the beach...thanks...

RGM

Jun 5, 2010
without furniture...anywhere from 500.00 usd to 700 usd.....must be safe....have car....want to keep the tires...and the car

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
My preference is the Julieta area of Santo Domingo. This is a rare area where there are trees and there are no high rises. You are also near to the big shopping stores. The Ortega y Gasset tunnel gets you down town in a short time (to the Colonial City + Gazcue).

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Looking to rent a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment....i have furniture...so unfurnished....any idea the prices and who i can contact would like to talk to someone that speaks english...and at least walking distance to the beach...thanks...

that will depends where are you renting, unfurniture and not in front of the beach reasonable price could be 500 in good area, I know a family that has rented a furniture apartment 2 bedroom.2 bath with long term contract, in front of the beach, emergency generator, pool, security, 24/7 water service and Gym for US$1,100.00