Rocky's 4th of July gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvtheDR

Apr 4, 2004
Ay yi yi

In this world i've only met one woman worthy of all the love I could give. That would be my very own Miz Pixey shown below. Whether those panties will fit her or not, I don't know. There's a lot of love in her package just waiting to explode. And to be honest, I've never fully explored all she has to offer. One thing that always bothered me was the title on her pic, "Cinderfella". Perhaps July 4th will be the day to find out if true love knows no bounds.

HFHHH333x386.jpg

CinderFELLA??? Too funny!

:bunny::bunny:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
L O L A Lola L O L A Lola

In this world i've only met one woman worthy of all the love I could give. That would be my very own Miz Pixey shown below. Whether those panties will fit her or not, I don't know. There's a lot of love in her package just waiting to explode. And to be honest, I've never fully explored all she has to offer. One thing that always bothered me was the title on her pic, "Cinderfella". Perhaps July 4th will be the day to find out if true love knows no bounds.

HFHHH333x386.jpg
Ahemmmmmmm...
I admit that it's difficult to see if he/she/it has an Adam's Apple or not, but I'm quite convinced that Miz Pixey, aka" Cinderfella, is just that, a fella.
Then again, you're the only one who has had close contact, which brings another question to mind. Or is it Alan who has the poopoo bag.
This is all getting scary.
Just thinking about it is scarring my brain.
Just where the heck does Mis Pixey put her belly, and you your colostomy bag, while you're doing, "IT"?
Or is it Alan who has the poopoo bag.
This is all getting scary.
Just thinking about it is scarring my brain.

LuvtheDR

Apr 4, 2004
Man I wish cold be there!Although, truth be told, I could live without the men in G strings, nut bra's and huge panties....but perhaps we could use them to cover up BlueLodge's seriously HUGE anatomy:surprised

The foul mouthed bird has my attention for some strange reason...and I'm not concerned about the hamster, much (will snottman be there?) :cheeky::bunny::bunny:

We can ALL live without the G strings, nut bra's and huge panties....which is exactly why I'll be drinking the Tequila shots! ;)

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
We can ALL live without the G strings, nut bra's and huge panties....which is exactly why I'll be drinking the Tequila shots! ;)

I may have to join you with the tequila shots....as I watch the "live coverage" I have paid for;):bunny:

A

apostropheman

I'll be joining you....drinkin' anyway!

...it could get UGLY! :cheeky::bunny::bunny:

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
What could get ugly...the drinking or the attire?...Or lack thereof??;)
You know how it is.
Naked men aren't things of beauty like women.
Women are like aero-dynamic racing cars with soft curves, whereas men are more like Jeeps, all square edged and utilitarian.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Oh Rocky I pitty you, you better drink anything you canfind that would numb your senses in order to hit that CINDER FEA!!!

But I want my money back if she's going to be there, my eyes can't take that.

BlueLodge

Dec 28, 2005
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Come to think of it, I had been doing Tequila shots when I met Miz Pixey.

A

apostropheman

I'd be either passed out or dead from alcohol poisoning long before "(s)he" looked appealing :D:bunny::bunny:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Come to think of it, I had been doing Tequila shots when I met Miz Pixey.
...in fact (s)he-it, whatever, never would look appealing to these eyes...but best of luck to you both :cheeky:

LuvtheDR

Apr 4, 2004
I'd be either passed out or dead from alcohol poisoning long before "(s)he" looked appealing :D:bunny::bunny:...in fact (s)he-it, whatever, never would look appealing to these eyes...but best of luck to you both :cheeky:

Ahhh, Tequila......

Allowing the ugly to get lucky since the 1600's! :bunny::bunny:

Woo Hoo....my 100th post! :classic:

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
My hampster Alvin loves a good squeeze before siesta time.
squeezing-too-tight1.jpg

This reminds me of years ago and your love for champagne enemas. Poor Alvin, it's a wonder he didn't drown being in "there" with all that champagne. So Alvin is out of rehab now?

A

apostropheman

I'll bet that tickles! :D:cheeky::bunny::bunny:
This reminds me of years ago and your love for champagne enemas. Poor Alvin, it's a wonder he didn't drown being in "there" with all that champagne. So Alvin is out of rehab now?
">
">

limitstart,6

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Alvin's forray into the dark tunnel of bubbly, pales in comparison to Raggit's adventure with fire and intestinal gas.

(AUDIO REQUIRED)

CLICK ON IMAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.