Rocky's Aqua End of the Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohmmmm

Bronze
Jun 11, 2010
Of course Big Frank wants the bar to be profitable, but its for himself and good friends to hang out. He is in the twilight of his bar career and just wants to enjoy his remaining years... in my humble opinion. I think anyone going there will be in store for a warm greeting, good food and a nice atmosphere. Hope Frank12 will hang out there. For sure there will be crazy stories. Enough for many more books. :)

Now if he can only get LOU to Guest Bar Tend there.. it would be magical .. and packed

Yes I havent had to pay my bar bill twice in several years now, without Lou. He would buy shots and you would think its on him but it would go on everyone's tab. Then was always nice to return to DR a few weeks after leaving and he would tell me there was a tab unpaid. :) :) miss those days

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Lou would give everyone a drink at various times. But he would always put the round on someone's tab. If you were there long enough your turn would come.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Well lookie here..........

[video=youtube;oqECNbxPvGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqECNbxPvGs[/video]

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Some quick notes about the video:

1.) At the ,036 mark is the NYC cop that is in the very first story of Cabarete Diaires Part-2. He experienced one of the worst Dominican police scams i know of. And later in the same Cabarete Diaires, he experienced a second police scam that i was privy too...and he's a NYC cop, and works out of the 73rd or 78th precinct (i forget now). He's a super cool guy--a gentile giant. Very laid back.

2.) There are some guys that fly down every year for the Super Bowl--they pick up the entire tab for all 20+ cheerleaders. They drop about $2,000 to $3000-thousand dollars just for the Superbowl. High Rollers and generous. They really take care of the staff.

3.) Throughout the video are some more NYC retired cops, a few Firefighters--both from Atlantic City, NYC, & Fairfax Virginia. Also there is a super cool retired US Immigration officer and good friend of mine--he hosted the NFL Trivia contest before the Superbowl this past year.

4.) A Philadelphia entertainment director that works with some well know US entertainers.

5.) A NYC Bookie & some of his good high roller friends. They come down every year and lay down big money.

6.) Some super cool Newfies & Dairy Farmers.

7.) A US Homeland Security lawyer. previous US Navy lawyer.

8.) My main-man Dov1984 (at around the 1:00 minute mark).

9.) My motorcycle buddy, Baltimore Mike & his family.

10.) Some Russian Mafia.

11.) Our fantastic Staff

12.) Ex-Navy Seal, Chuck J--he was in Vietnam in 69; he's from Lake Erie, PA.

13.) A lot of very cool Canadians & Americans.

14.) A family of Swedes.

15. An Irish Pub owner from Phili (2:40 mark--has owned several Irish Pubs in Phili. Not Big Frank.)

16. Some more retired NYC cops at the 2:40+ mark.

Just a lot of really nice people that come year after year to our Superbowl & St, Patrick's Day party.

Dov1984

Sep 18, 2016
Some quick notes about the video:

1.) At the ,036 mark is the NYC cop that is in the very first story of Cabarete Diaires Part-2. He experienced one of the worst Dominican police scams i know of. And later in the same Cabarete Diaires, he experienced a second police scam that i was privy too...and he's a NYC cop, and works out of the 73rd or 78th precinct (i forget now). He's a super cool guy--a gentile giant. Very laid back.

2.) There are some guys that fly down every year for the Super Bowl--they pick up the entire tab for all 20+ cheerleaders. They drop about $2,000 to $3000-thousand dollars just for the Superbowl. High Rollers and generous. They really take care of the staff.

3.) Throughout the video are some more NYC retired cops, a few Firefighters--both from Atlantic City, NYC, & Fairfax Virginia. Also there is a super cool retired US Immigration officer and good friend of mine--he hosted the NFL Trivia contest before the Superbowl this past year.

4.) A Philadelphia entertainment director that works with some well know US entertainers.

5.) A NYC Bookie & some of his good high roller friends. They come down every year and lay down big money.

6.) Some super cool Newfies & Dairy Farmers.

7.) A US Homeland Security lawyer. previous US Navy lawyer.

8.) My main-man Dov1984 (at around the 1:00 minute mark).

9.) My motorcycle buddy, Baltimore Mike & his family.

10.) Some Russian Mafia.

11.) Our fantastic Staff

12.) Ex-Navy Seal, Chuck J--he was in Vietnam in 69; he's from Lake Erie, PA.

13.) A lot of very cool Canadians & Americans.

14.) A family of Swedes.

15. An Irish Pub owner from Phili (2:40 mark--has owned several Irish Pubs in Phili. Not Big Frank.)

16. Some more retired NYC cops at the 2:40+ mark.

Just a lot of really nice people that come year after year to our Superbowl & St, Patrick's Day party.
Never Thanked you for sitting me at the table with the NYPD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
42990358_120513108915379_8336530812866396160_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100028700708202&fref=gs&hc_ref=ARSwknbHRPROYL51WPdfv4gLe2XKXDFv-zyg2_Hjp4yYrTLHFjd4nu4lQcZ52Lv9ZOQ&post_id=1946082132104333&dti=793727524006472&hc_location=group

;)

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Do you play mariachi style?
The guy on the ladder looks to be very cheerful so I assumed it was frank12.
:classic: mob

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Do you play mariachi style?

Not presently

The guy on the ladder looks to be very cheerful so I assumed it was frank12.
:classic: mob

Not recognizable as Frank12. Not sure is Frank12 comes as part of the lease agreement :confused:

Must be new. Just where is it on the beach?

In what was the old location of Jose O'Shays and most recently the failed and repossessed Rocky's Aqua.

Big Frank must be happy to have gotten a renovation for free along with the additional money he received on the previous failed deal and now he can rent it to El Patron.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
With the above news about El Patron, it might be time to close this chapter (thread) and open one on El Patron if the situations warrants it.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
With the above news about El Patron, it might be time to close this chapter (thread) and open one on El Patron if the situations warrants it.

Amen - I have had it with the 'Frank' discussions.
The tourist season is starting and there will be more stories to regale soon

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Since I started this thread I certainly agree that it is time to bring it to a close. And the final fact in the whole matter is that neither Rocky nor any of his lawyers even bothered to show up in court to contest this issue. Just packed it in. So much for the "long court battle"................

Status
Not open for further replies.