Roy titeren

Status
Not open for further replies.

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
What happend to to his wife and the three other killers, it's been more than a year ?

snowqueen

Dec 15, 2004
They are still in jail. I heard she is awaiting sentencing. The hearing was delayed due to C19

Big

Apr 24, 2019
that was a sad story about that Dutch guy. Never Ever bring a chica back to your casa de particular unless you know her family and she has a "real job". Cabana's are your friend

Reactions: Russell and cavok
Sep 22, 2009
that was a sad story about that Dutch guy. Never Ever bring a chica back to your casa de particular unless you know her family and she has a "real job". Cabana's are your friend
He was married to her. He caught on to her chulo and said he was packing it in back to Pancake town. She wasn't gonna let him go without her dowry. So the ho and her chulo planned the hit. A true group of exemplary citizens

Adding: they had been married a while also

And another thing, you can do your due diligence all you want, as thorough as you think your resources allow, and you still don't know about that primo in Moca who will be your undoing one day

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
He was married to her. He caught on to her chulo and said he was packing it in back to Pancake town. She wasn't gonna let him go without her dowry. So the ho and her chulo planned the hit. A true group of exemplary citizens

Adding: they had been married a while also

And another thing, you can do your due diligence all you want, as thorough as you think your resources allow, and you still don't know about that primo in Moca who will be your undoing one day
Yep it was likely back to the barrio and plastic chairs for her. She thought by killing him she would inherit whatever he had.

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
His wife had a son that Roy took care of as if were his own, the boy was deaf and dumb. I hope that stupid bitch dies in jail along with her accomplices.

Reactions: El Rey de Mangu
Sep 22, 2009
His wife had a son that Roy took care of as if were his own, the boy was deaf and dumb. I hope that stupid bitch dies in jail along with her accomplices.
Such a shame. Agreed here.

One of the worst crimes was robbing the life of a man who was that boy's only hope. Born with such disability most likely due to a drinking and drugged up mother during pregnancy.

Reactions: kanson

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Such a shame. Agreed here.

One of the worst crimes was robbing the life of a man who was that boy's only hope. Born with such disability most likely due to a drinking and drugged up mother during pregnancy.
yes, I agree. I am not a sensitive or sentimental guy but this was sad and such a waste. Further it takes a real man to take responsible for a child with disabilities especially when its not his own. I had not heard that.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I posted the original thread about this scumbag last year. I know some of Yonay's extended family living in Charamicos.

Did Oluseye Adesegun walk after killing a prostitute in Sosua?​

Reactions: Caonabo

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
I just heard that they all got 30 yrs. i cannot confirm this, but that's what i heard.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I still wonder what the situation was to drive her to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.