Rubi Radio Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
Does anyone have any information on this station? For a while there ,they were reporting the news at 1:00 & 6:00. I have to wait for the 6:00 news because I can't access the station at work. The past couple of times that I tuned in, there was no news at 6:00 (I know some of you might be thinking that maybe there was just no news).

Does anyone know anything?

Thanks

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
I noticed that they have the news on the web site, so maybe that is why they don't report it live anymore.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Negative tarrantino, I am informed the problem has been one of problems (due to last weeks heavy rains) with the towers atop Isabel de Torres. Hopefully Verizon et al have got their act together & made repairs recently & the News at 13.00 & 18.00 will be returning soon.

That is 13.00 & 18.00 DOMINICAN time of course, remember USA & Europe have put their clocks back recently so times of reports in those countries will have altered!! ~ Grahame.

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
I didn't take the time change into consideration, but I had been checking for the news before the clocks were turned back and maybe it is because of the rain. Hope it gets sorted out soon. Tonite I will check an hour earlier to see if I can hear the news. Thanks

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Kevin will be back with radio news on Monday at 1.00 I understand and he will post it in forums also. I do a weekend roundup which is only in print in forums at present. It may go to sound after Steve has taught me how to use the software; that's providing a UK accent is understandable........:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.