Salsa in the Bronx

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Yes

yes is in my plans to make it, so after the bridge comes jerome then webster ave is it in that area?

The best way is to get off at the Rosedale exist. Make a left where the gas station is at. Keep straight. When you get to Morris Park Avenue, make a left and then a right on East Tremont.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Bronxboy - I want to send this to my friend (my other salsera girl!) can you please post on concise message with the ligistics: place, time, address, directions, phone #, etc... thanks!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Sure thing!!!

Bronxboy - I want to send this to my friend (my other salsera girl!) can you please post on concise message with the ligistics: place, time, address, directions, phone #, etc... thanks!

Place:
Club Tropical
(aka Smiity's Sports Bar Lounge)
1101 East 177th Street and Devoe Avenue
Bronx, Ny 10462

Time:

Doors open at 9:00pm until?

Ladies free b4 11:30pm.
Gentlemen $10 all night
Reduced admission for DR1 guests.
If a DR1 party is celebrated, DR1 members FREE
Ask for Bronxboy at the door.

Directions:

Off East Tremont and the CrossBronx Expressway.

The best way is to get off at the Rosedale exist on the CrossBronx Expressway (I-95). Make a left where the gas station is at on Rosedale. Keep straight. When you get to Morris Park Avenue, make a left and then a right on East Tremont.

Telephone:

646-542-6308

Or contact me via DR1

Thanks and regards,

Below is the flyer:

http://www.freeimghosting.com/images...6806886996.jpg

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
My 'other salsera' - now I'm solo(a) on 12/21. but if is going down that day, I'll go anyways!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I will hang out with you!!!!

My 'other salsera' - now I'm solo(a) on 12/21. but if is going down that day, I'll go anyways!

You will not be left alone.

I have been told that I can defend myself on the dance floor a bit (just a bit).

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
I never said I danced well... See you all there, everybody can use some dancing and nice (tall) company! ;)

Sep 19, 2005
I never said I danced well... See you all there, everybody can use some dancing and nice (tall) company! ;)

I want to reserve a few merenge numbers!!!!!!! ha ha ha( and i want someone ready with the camera!!) ha ha ha

as for SALSA......my GF TELLS me what to do very seldom....but LEARN salsa happens to be one of them!!

and i took lessons, but with big groups they dont progress very rapidly....

I told my GF, I KNOW what salsa is, do I actually have to be able to do it too??

with merenge and bachata, it is danced so differently by all the people it is hard to look too bad.

salsa...DIFFERENT story ha ha ha

girls ..you have 15 days to buy some fashionable steel toed shoes...

bad bob

Sep 19, 2005
Are you coming?
I guess Ill have to unless i can convince all the ladies i want to dance with to come find me up here amongst the cows and horses!!!

ps does anyone remeber that song... that goes.........."I can dance, ..I can really hit the floor...."??

well i never sang that song!!

bob

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
So who's coming?

Don't forget , Salsa in the Bronx.

I need to have an idea as to who is going to come.

We have 5 tables left for reservations.

See you at the dance floor.;)