Saludos Vecinos

Brendan Hubley

Dame luz vecino
Apr 30, 2020
Canada / Villa Liberacion
I've been watching DR1 for a number of years now and find it to be the most informative source of info regarding life and goings-on in the DR. Glad to be here and hope to be able to contribute.

I live and work in Canada and spend every other month in my casa in Villa Liberacion. I've lived there three years now and bought the home this past March. Great barrio. All forest on the other side of the street from me so fairly quiet as well. I'm out on my galeria in my profile pic. Can't play guitar for shit, but the pic looks cool.

Brendan

Reactions: MarJD

El Rey de Mangu

"Everybody's a gangster..."
Sep 22, 2009
I've been watching DR1 for a number of years now and find it to be the most informative source of info regarding life and goings-on in the DR. Glad to be here and hope to be able to contribute.

I live and work in Canada and spend every other month in my casa in Villa Liberacion. I've lived there three years now and bought the home this past March. Great barrio. All forest on the other side of the street from me so fairly quiet as well. I'm out on my galeria in my profile pic. Can't play guitar for shit, but the pic looks cool.

Brendan
Wundebar!

Ecoman1949

Oct 17, 2015

Brendan
Welcome Brendan from another Canadian who quickly made the DR his winter home. I spend the rest of the year in my home in NL. Been playing guitar for years but recent carpal tunnel surgery has impacted my playing. I don’t bring my six string and twelve string to the DR. One of my Canadian friends has a guitar and mandolin at his house in Luperon. Had some great parties there. I have another Canadian friend in Sosua who rents there for six months a year. Excellent guitar player and does small gigs there. He brings an acoustic and electric when he’s down for the winter.