Santiago Hotel

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I have an early morning flight from Santiago coming and am looking for a hotel. i have stayed at Colonial many
times but am thinking of trying something different.

What are the current preferred hotels in Santiago?

I know there has been discussion about Santiago hotels, but "search" didn't help me find them.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Hotel Century Plaza is probably the best inexpensive hotel closest to the airport. Haven't stayed there in a while, but it was always a nice, clean place with a great staff. I think it is (or was) same owners at The Hotel Platino by PUCMM, another good option.

It's on Rafael Vidal, very close to the highway, about 10 minutes to the airport. Nice rooms starting at 2500 pesos, used to include breakfast, may still. They also have plenty of secure parking.

Hotel Century Plaza :: Confort con Clase

SkyBlues

Apr 8, 2011
Try Hotel Monterrey opposite Colonial, it's much nicer with air con, hot water without those dodgy attachments on the shower head, breakfast included only for 200 pesos more than Colonial. Think it's a green building now.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Surprised nobody mentiones Hotel Jardines, just down the street from the Gran Almirante. It is modern and convenient.

Reasonably priced. A/C and breakfast. Internet.

Price to STI is the same from most places.

Enjoy your flight...

HB

Jan 17, 2009
Mentioned on first reply

Surprised nobody mentiones Hotel Jardines, just down the street from the Gran Almirante. It is modern and convenient.

Reasonably priced. A/C and breakfast. Internet.

Price to STI is the same from most places.

Enjoy your flight...

HB