Santiago?

krayzieb123

Jan 8, 2005
Hi, I am a newbie to your forum. I have noticed that there are some members who are familar with the Santiago area. My question is about a girl named
Soleny de la Nuez. I purchased her address from a website. I saw her on another website with the name Solenny. I wrote her twice with no response.
Just wondering if she is a sankie. I have also heard that dominican girls don't really go for my type. (snoop dogg look-a-like) Looking for a serious relationship! :bandit:

Last edited:

tomgallo

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 25, 2004
krayzieb123 said:
Hi, I am a newbie to your forum. I have noticed that there are some members who are familar with the Santiago area. My question is about a girl named
Soleny de la Nuez. I purchased her address from a website. I saw her on another website with the name Solenny. I wrote her twice with no response.
Just wondering if she is a sankie. I have also heard that dominican girls don't really go for my type. (snoop dogg look-a-like) Looking for a serious relationship! :bandit:

You have said it "purchase her address from a website" If you're not a Haitian then you have a very good chances despite your looks. Good luck!

krayzieb123

Jan 8, 2005
tomgallo said:
You have said it "purchase her address from a website" If you're not a Haitian then you have a very good chances despite your looks. Good luck!

Yes, I did say that...hmm. No, not haitian, just a southern black guy in his late 20s, who is attracted to the dominican ladies.
Thanks tomgallo

Last edited:

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
krayzieb123 said:
Yes, I did say that...hmm. No, not haitian, just a southern black guy in his late 20s, who is attracted to the dominican ladies.
Thanks tomgallo

Wuz up brother,

No need to purchase a address. All you need is some good clothes and some cash, does not matter what you look like. I have seen some girls that go for the snoop dogg look or the rapper type. With some dollar you can buy whole lotta honey. Good luck.

krayzieb123

Jan 8, 2005
stallion said:
Wuz up brother,

No need to purchase a address. All you need is some good clothes and some cash, does not matter what you look like. I have seen some girls that go for the snoop dogg look or the rapper type. With some dollar you can buy whole lotta honey. Good luck.

Thanks for the info stallion, but when you say good clothes, what type of girls will I attract. For example:

Denzel Washington in Training Day = ???
50 Cent = ???
Nelly or Chingy = ???
Dockers = ???
Silk Suit = ???

Also, where should I be looking (5'5" 120lbs brown or dark skin with descent hair)? Santiago or Santa Dom.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
krayzieb123 said:
Thanks for the info stallion, but when you say good clothes, what type of girls will I attract. For example:

Denzel Washington in Training Day = ???
50 Cent = ???
Nelly or Chingy = ???
Dockers = ???
Silk Suit = ???

Also, where should I be looking (5'5" 120lbs brown or dark skin with descent hair)? Santiago or Santa Dom.

Hey man, no problem.
Denzel= You should attract all the dcent mature women.
50 Cent= I would say The young teens with the paty attitude
Nelly or Chingy= Probaly the University Girls
Dockers= The quiet shy types
Silk Suit= Most likely the hookers, They will think you are a P.I.M.P
(o.k forum no need to make smart comments, this is what I personally think. I know everyone else has different views)

I would say Santo Domingo because it has more tourists than Santiago and is good for first timers. I would say go to santiago after a couple of visits to DR.
People their generally dont care about your height. Where to look? It all depends what you are looking for. Best luck.

Last edited:

krayzieb123

Jan 8, 2005
stallion said:
Hey man, no problem.
Denzel= You should attract all the dcent mature women.
50 Cent= I would say The young teens with the paty attitude
Nelly or Chingy= Probaly the University Girls
Dockers= The quiet shy types
Silk Suit= Most likely the hookers, They will think you are a P.I.M.P
(o.k forum no need to make smart comments, this is what I personally think. I know everyone else has different views)

I would say Santo Domingo because it has more tourists than Santiago and is good for first timers. I would say go to santiago after a couple of visits to DR.
People their generally dont care about your height. Where to look? It all depends what you are looking for. Best luck.

Thanks for your help stallion.
Oh, (5'5" 120lbs brown or dark skin with descent hair) is my idea girl's figure.
Most girls' will gain weight as they get older. ;) I'm 6'1" 160lbs and looking for the "quiet shy type". So I guess I should lose the braids.

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I must be very tired today or I'm getting old but I don't understand most of what you're writing about.

No spam allow. Best to get away from your computer come down to the DR and meet real people.

majority1

Jan 9, 2005
I would also like some help. I am a 49 year old African american male. I am planning to visit the DR in february. I can speak and understand some very basic spanish. I was planning to visit Santiago but from reading many posts It appears that woman in Santiago would not give me a warm reception. I plan to hang out at the beach alot and check out the nightlife. I would like to meet a nice DR woman who I might be able to start up a friendship with and return to visit from time to time. I visited Santo Domingo and Punta Cana about 3 years ago.

My question is if you do not think I should visit Santiago then where should I visit (i.e. Puerto Plata or back to S. Domingo or elsewhere)

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
tomgallo said:
Then it would surprise you to hear that I've personally known at least 5 Dominicans married to Haitians. When it comes to mating humans hardly discriminate. :classic:

krayzieb123

Jan 8, 2005
?

Anna Coniglio said:
I must be very tired today or I'm getting old but I don't understand most of what you're writing about.

No spam allow. Best to get away from your computer come down to the DR and meet real people.

Sorry if you consisted my message as spam. I was trying to show an example
of my idea girl's figure. A ladies personality matters more than her looks, but looks help complete the package. I hope you can understand this. As far as the computer comment, it seems to be a useful tool for obtaining knowledge.
Thanks

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
The beach may not be the place...

for you, brother. They(the hookers) can see you coming a mile away. I suggest going to Santo Domingo and try just walking off the beaten path. If you are looking for a relationship rest assured you will have to go through a few women as surprises of the most unpleasant type will pop up as you get to know them.
Also, unless you are wealthy, don't act like you have money to burn. This will stick in a persons' mind and will warp how any dominican sees you. And If you do this and you are not wealthy, when they find out you WILL get dumped.

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
krayzieb123 said:

krayzieb, what do you mean you 'wrote' her twice?
Did you get an email address from this website? If it's a hotmail one, it might have expired, barrio girls don't check their mail until you tell them to. If it's snail mail, your letters probably never arrived.
What part of Santiago is she from? The santiagueros on the board might be able to tell you all about the area.
Bartolomeo

miami33172

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 18, 2004
to find a true dominican woman

Do not go to websites looking for dominican women. The best way is to fly over there as I have done and socialize in the Santiago area (places which are also good to see a good, wholesome Dominican woman include places like Moca, La Vega, and Navarrete are close to Santiago). Learn some good,basic,conversational Spanish. A good Dominican woman who is not a puta (prostitute) will feel much more comfortable with you if you can at least speak the basics of her language. Dominican women are not as hell strung about skin color as American women. Even though I am a light, skinned African-American man, many Dominicans told me I would be mistaken as a Dominican born on the island if I ever lived in the Dominican Republic permanently. The Cibao Valley which includes Santiago is the best place to see true Dominican beauty from the lightest Dominican women to the darkest Dominican woman. And learn to dance a little bit of salsa, merengue, and bachata before visiting the Dominican Republic. It seems that even the most pretty Dominican woman is willing to give you a little bit of tender loving care if you know how to dance well. Next time I go back, two weeks in Santiago and then two weeks in Cabarete. Be careful in Cabarete because the hookers will pluck your last nerve if that is not on the top of your agenda. And do not be afraid to catch a bus out in the Dominican countryside to get a real feel for the Dominican way of life.

Happy traveling !!!!!

Quisqueyana32

Jan 8, 2005
Thanks

miami33172 said:
Do not go to websites looking for dominican women. The best way is to fly over there as I have done and socialize in the Santiago area (places which are also good to see a good, wholesome Dominican woman include places like Moca, La Vega, and Navarrete are close to Santiago). Learn some good,basic,conversational Spanish. A good Dominican woman who is not a puta (prostitute) will feel much more comfortable with you if you can at least speak the basics of her language. Dominican women are not as hell strung about skin color as American women. Even though I am a light, skinned African-American man, many Dominicans told me I would be mistaken as a Dominican born on the island if I ever lived in the Dominican Republic permanently. The Cibao Valley which includes Santiago is the best place to see true Dominican beauty from the lightest Dominican women to the darkest Dominican woman. And learn to dance a little bit of salsa, merengue, and bachata before visiting the Dominican Republic. It seems that even the most pretty Dominican woman is willing to give you a little bit of tender loving care if you know how to dance well. Next time I go back, two weeks in Santiago and then two weeks in Cabarete. Be careful in Cabarete because the hookers will pluck your last nerve if that is not on the top of your agenda. And do not be afraid to catch a bus out in the Dominican countryside to get a real feel for the Dominican way of life.

Happy traveling !!!!!

Wow, Is nice hear someone give an advise about meeting people in DR and not put us all in the same category. And as a Santiaguera I would've definetly gonne out him
(if I wasn't married) ;) if he followed your advise and showed me respect.

Good one
Q