Santo Domingo Advice

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
I do not like to go to the capitol but looks like I may have to go. It is either Boca Chica, Colonial Zone or Santo Domingo. Are there any discos near the colonial zone? Also is there one near the Dominican Fiesta hotel in Santo Domingo? Thanks.

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
Try Coach's on Hostas in the Colonial Zone, great good and has the NFL ticket to watch all the games today.

vacanodr

Jun 10, 2012
In Santo Domingo, en the Zona Colonial you can stay on the El Conde strip and there is a nightclub there, you can easily take a short 5 minute cab ride over to La Avenida Venezuela and there are lots of discos there that are open at night.

May I ask, why do you not like the capitol?

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Plenty of discos in Zona Colonial, as it is a nighlife area. Get on foursquare.com and check them out. Dominican Fiesta hotel is very far fron Zona Colonial. On the opposie side of the city, so to speak. It's in the middle of a residential area, so there are bars and restaurants, but I don't know of any disco around there. Maybe Jet Set and Guacara Taina are the closest ones, both within a 10 min drive.

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
In Santo Domingo, en the Zona Colonial you can stay on the El Conde strip and there is a nightclub there, you can easily take a short 5 minute cab ride over to La Avenida Venezuela and there are lots of discos there that are open at night.

May I ask, why do you not like the capitol?
In every country I fly into it is usually the capitol. As fast as I can I get the hell out. Noise, pollution and crime are just a couple good reasons. Things are cheaper also once out of the big city.

Plenty of discos in Zona Colonial, as it is a nighlife area. Get on foursquare.com and check them out. Dominican Fiesta hotel is very far fron Zona Colonial. On the opposie side of the city, so to speak. It's in the middle of a residential area, so there are bars and restaurants, but I don't know of any disco around there. Maybe Jet Set and Guacara Taina are the closest ones, both within a 10 min drive.
Thank you.