Santo Domingo ETA June 2017

Sol09

Jan 12, 2017
I'm a new forum member currently in the process of organizing my affairs to make the move to Santo Domingo in June 2017. Initially I will be there on a trial basis in order to see if it where I want to stay long-term.

I primarily plan to utilize this forum to find out about activities and events going on in the city and to solicit information for any questions I may have.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
I'm a new forum member currently in the process of organizing my affairs to make the move to Santo Domingo in June 2017. Initially I will be there on a trial basis in order to see if it where I want to stay long-term.

I primarily plan to utilize this forum to find out about activities and events going on in the city and to solicit information for any questions I may have.

Welcome. Do you already live in the DR or are you coming from another country? Give us some details, please?

Sol09

Jan 12, 2017
Welcome. Do you already live in the DR or are you coming from another country? Give us some details, please?

I am a younger adult coming from the United States and I already have all of my arrangements set for when I arrive. I have been traveling back and forth approximately 20 times over the last four years so I'm somewhat familiar with the different style of life. Not sure how things will end up but I am excited for a new adventure!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Any reason/reasons you picked DR?

Ex.

The:

Weather
Culture
Women
Men
etc?

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
I am a younger adult coming from the United States and I already have all of my arrangements set for when I arrive. I have been traveling back and forth approximately 20 times over the last four years so I'm somewhat familiar with the different style of life. Not sure how things will end up but I am excited for a new adventure!

There are definitely no shortage of adventures here in "The Land of Make Believe".

Sol09

Jan 12, 2017
Does love interest count?? After three years of both of us travelling back and forth to see each other, as well as travelling to other places together around the world, we decided to see what it would be like for us to actually be in the same location for an extended period of time!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Does love interest count?? After three years of both of us travelling back and forth to see each other, as well as travelling to other places together around the world, we decided to see what it would be like for us to actually be in the same location for an extended period of time!

Well. I think the majority of DR1 members knew this to be the reason Sol09.

I guess you won't be solo!!!!

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!