Save The Doctor

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
Well ... I know that I tried, by making a small "contribution" to Dr Badpiece's forum. I would have thought that it would get more action by now.

Maybe it's because the "high season" has not started yet, and newbies have yet to become addicted to what the DR has to offer. They don't yet know that they have questions.

I hope it sticks around for awhile longer. It can't do any harm.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Well although I think bringing a Dear Badpiece forum to this site was quite rediculous, I have however found that there has been considerably less losers posting duma$$ BS constantly. I cansteer clear of the Badpiece forum and knowing where they all are.
so if for those reasons alone, you have 100 votes from Camp Anas.

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
Why kill Dr. badpiece33, its humorous, and many people get a kick out of this forum. Off the top of my head I could think of other forums that don?t contribute to anything Dominican, or don?t have anything to do with Dominican culture, other than stir controversy.

Reactions: mike l

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
If this doesn't work out Dr. maybe you could hang a shingle outside ABZ's office and charge for your good advice. If my memory is correct he was your teacher about all things Dominican.
If that doesn't work mabe you can start a section of the DR1 news called Dear Badpiece.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I think they heard you because it's still there. Maybe we could start a subforum by me for those that want to pursue Dominicans for the purpose of marriage and raising a family. :)

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Chip, always the family man. You should write a network and try to get a reality show, like the Kardashians.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Save Doctor Badpiece!!!

I think this sub-forum has potential. Some of these threads can be quite provocative, once we cull the herd of the occasional sock puppets/trolls and one-post wonders.

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
lol....
seems like the regulars are biting at the chomp like vultures for someone to dare post a help me thread :)

If this doesn't work out Dr. maybe you could hang a shingle outside ABZ's office and charge for your good advice. If my memory is correct he was your teacher about all things Dominican.
If that doesn't work mabe you can start a section of the DR1 news called Dear Badpiece.

Let me correct a common misconception, AZB is a dear friend and the reason we both get along so well is that we both have reached pretty much the same conclusions over the years, Me and AZB have only known each other more or less 6-7 years now but we both think somewhat alike about Dominican relationships and in dealing with Dominicans in general not only in a tourist enviroment. We both have normal and upper class friends and are comfortable in hanging with these people. I on the other hand have no problem going into the barrios or hanging out on Pedro Clisante in Sosua, so when I go slumming AZB and myself part ways, but I still love him.

I think they heard you because it's still there. Maybe we could start a subforum by me for those that want to pursue Dominicans for the purpose of marriage and raising a family. :)

Chip even with all my wild experiences I am still a pretty normal guy and have had several long term relationships in DR and in the States, its just when I'm single or between girlfriends I try to get it all out of my system. I'm all for guys and girls getting together and getting married except for most people who goto DR looking for love they latch onto the first lowlife who makes them feel good, That goes for both men and women.I applaud guys like you who have found normal life away from the tourist life style. Someday I hope to be like you but until then its Party time....

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
For the time being no one can post on any of the threads in the "Ask Badpiece" sub-forum.

Let's hope Robert changes his mind.

I say give it until the holidays are over and then reconsider.