Scotia Bank ATM - Metro Station

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Does anyone have first hand knowledge as to whether this machine is still charging ScotiaBank customers the $5.00 S/C? Thanks

sgtjosephmiller

Jan 7, 2012
be carefulwith scotia bank machines that are place in certain establisments.metro,mall,stores some of those carge a fee because technically the establishment is charging socotia.best to just go to a specific scotia branch nd take out money there.

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Really does anyone read anymore????? I asked if anyone had first hand knowledge about this particular machine!!! Why is it that a certain portion of the population feel it necessary to respond, with no information, just to "be careful" or "watch out", ???
In my humble opinion, if you have nothing useful or positive to add don't!!!!!

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
. . . and then to have so many typos: spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors on top of that temerity . . . Tut! Tut!

"be carefulwith scotia bank machines that are place in certain establisments.metro,mall,stores some of those carge a fee because technically the establishment is charging socotia.best to just go to a specific scotia branch nd take out money there."

I'd like to hear an answer to this question too --- from someone with first-hand knowledge.

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Well I went myself, so first hand knowledge is this. Went to ATM, did my withdrawal, came home checked online and no fee!!!
Hope it doesn't show up later, but normal procedure has been as soon as I did the withdrawal the fee showed up!! Maybe somebody finally got it right!!! Much more convenient than going to Cabarete... here's hoping!!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Well I went myself, so first hand knowledge is this. Went to ATM, did my withdrawal, came home checked online and no fee!!!
Hope it doesn't show up later, but normal procedure has been as soon as I did the withdrawal the fee showed up!! Maybe somebody finally got it right!!! Much more convenient than going to Cabarete... here's hoping!!

Thanks for the firsthand information ...glad you got the crimp out of your IV tube.

charlie&ziggy

Mar 1, 2009
Hey A$$HOLE - trying to be helpful gets this kind of $HIT ? Back under your rock.

My kid used my bank card there 2 weeks ago and we got s/c on acct. yesterday and I deal with scotiabank. Hows that for firsthand there shortfuse??? No need to act like a Prick. If you don't like what people say then ignore it, or just find somewhere else to be. If u r having a bad day then keep it yourself..... On that note I hope $hit gets better for u....

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
Very interesting that as of yesterday there was no service fee at the Scotiabank atm at Metro station. Thanks for this information. We will have to try it again.