SD US Embassy Issues

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Even if you look at the Google Maps, the embassy, in the back it has a swimming pool. Hmmm?
There are living quarters in the rear of the complex (for the military assigned there IINM). It's a pretty big place.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
All the experiences I have had at that embassy were bad ,all 3 times...on the last visit a Dominican lady friend told me... this embassy is for Dominicans to get visas, not for americans to ask stupid questions...she was right...........
Errrrmmmm: your lady friend may have possibly omitted the the part that the embassy is where US citizens are required to go to pick up "stupid" things like passports.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Errrrmmmm: your lady friend may have possibly omitted the the part that the embassy is where US citizens are required to go to pick up "stupid" things like passports.
Yes I did mention that...She also told me that I could not go inside as I had no appointment...As I walked to the guard at the front door I held up my American passport, I told him I had a few questions... I was then taken to the 2nd floor to the stupid question department....

• Haha
Reactions: cavok

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Yes I did mention that...She also told me that I could not go inside as I had no appointment...As I walked to the guard at the front door I held up my American passport, I told him I had a few questions... I was then taken to the 2nd floor to the stupid question department....
Why is the stupid question department always on the second floor?

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Why is the stupid question department always on the second floor?
2nd floor... where the big glass windows are... and all the Dominican pregnant women are trying to get a visa for the soon to be born child , that has a claimed American father... the person behind the glass tells her get a DNA test.. next...get a DNA test.. next... and so as I watched for about 45 minutes all I heard them say was DNA test, next... people of few words..........