Searching for Biological Parents

Mercy 0920

Jan 8, 2022
usa
Two children, male and female, were adopted in Santo Domingo (by a North American couple) at ages 1 and 2, in 1986. Now adults, and happy with their families, these individuals are trying to find their biological mother, just to meet and get to know her.
The lady has reach out to me, as a Dominican and asked me how she can track their mother. What can I tell this woman?

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Two children, male and female, were adopted in Santo Domingo (by a North American couple) at ages 1 and 2, in 1986. Now adults, and happy with their families, these individuals are trying to find their biological mother, just to meet and get to know her.
The lady has reach out to me, as a Dominican and asked me how she can track their mother. What can I tell this woman?
How about don't get involved

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Their birth certificates will have their mothers name, and where they were registered.