Second US phone nr

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
you just have to get a google voice number activated in usa or have some family member create one for you in usa and send you the number. now download google voice app and log in with your gmail which you have used to make the google voice number. now you can enjoy your Dominican sim number and google voice (American number on google voice app). I have been using google voice for many years without a problem in DR. It's like having 2 numbers on one phone. my claro number works in DR and my google voice number works for any calls to/from usa and canada, free. claro also gives you free internet and lets you use your minutes in your plan in any country in Americas (except cuba and maybe Venezuela). when i am in usa, Canada, Colombia, Mexico, i get 3G data and all the minutes to call locally and to DR and even receive calls from DR at no cost at all expect for what I pay for my plan in DR.

Reactions: aarhus

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
you just have to get a google voice number activated in usa or have some family member create one for you in usa and send you the number. now download google voice app and log in with your gmail which you have used to make the google voice number. now you can enjoy your Dominican sim number and google voice (American number on google voice app). I have been using google voice for many years without a problem in DR. It's like having 2 numbers on one phone. my claro number works in DR and my google voice number works for any calls to/from usa and canada, free. claro also gives you free internet and lets you use your minutes in your plan in any country in Americas (except cuba and maybe Venezuela). when i am in usa, Canada, Colombia, Mexico, i get 3G data and all the minutes to call locally and to DR and even receive calls from DR at no cost at all expect for what I pay for my plan in DR.
Would love to be able to do this. I use and even pay for Google Workspace but I was told I couldn’t as my account is a DR account and I can’t change that. I don’t have those types of close contacts in the US. I will try one more time to contact Google Administrator and ask what options I have.