Seeking apartment/hotel in Jarabacoa for 1 mo stay Oct-Nov

JayinRD

Apr 18, 2013
1 or 2 bedroom w small kitchen area, window screens, internet, nice view. 1 month stay oct 15-nov 15, willing to pay up to $1,250. Surprised there are a thousand of these places on the North coast but nothing in Jarabacoa other than $300 per night mansions or hotel rooms w/o kitchen or internet. pls email me if you have something.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
1 or 2 bedroom w small kitchen area, window screens, internet, nice view. 1 month stay oct 15-nov 15, willing to pay up to $1,250. Surprised there are a thousand of these places on the North coast but nothing in Jarabacoa other than $300 per night mansions or hotel rooms w/o kitchen or internet. pls email me if you have something.

google airbnbjarbarbacoa and you will find many choices.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009

Try Jarabacoa guest house. Cheap and very affordable independent apartments to rent out in a nice country setting among the locals.