Seeking Dog Travel Companion POP to YYZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
TRAVEL COMPANION NEEDED!! Anyone willing to transport a AAAS rescue dog from Puerta Plata airport to Toronto airport on WESTJET...the sooner the better as Sosua's new family is patiently awaiting her arrival. She will be a dog that will ride beneath your seat on the plane as she is just a pup. Contact me if you can help, I will really appreciate it.

AAAS is a non-profit, Tax-exempt organization dedicated to the continued improvement of the health and welfare of the animals who live and breed on the streets of the North Coast of the Dominican Republic.

For further information please check out our website Asociacin De Amigos Por Los Animales De Sosa, Inc.

Our facebook page "Dogs and Cats Of The Dominican Republic-THEY NEED OUR HELP!
Dogs and Cats Of The Dominican Republic - THEY NEED OUR HELP! | Facebook

Reactions: Celt202

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
I sent you a message. We have relatives visiting us who are traveling Westjet from POP to Toronto Dec. 21.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I am travelling Dec 18 to YYZ but from AZS not POP..... WestJet

The dog needs to be below the seat b/c the moratorium of "no animals in the hold" begins Dec 18 for the holiday period.

WW

scag

Nov 13, 2006
I am leaving from POP to Toronto on the 14th of Dec if you are interested please contact me as i have a very young one that i wish to take also and maybe they can bunk together as far as toronto ....

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
I am leaving from POP to Toronto on the 14th of Dec if you are interested please contact me as i have a very young one that i wish to take also and maybe they can bunk together as far as toronto ....

Scag: thanks for this ... sent you a pm with more details...Tom

scag

Nov 13, 2006
re dog to yyz

I sent you an email to yours because I can only use my hot mail never set this computer up for email toher then my hotmail .....please check it out ....sent you my phone number

scag

Nov 13, 2006
Further to what i have sent you already is that i am travelling with my mother also ,so yes there are two of us.......I was planning on calling the airlines today but decided it would be better to talk to you first as i am not sure now whether or not you still wish me to do this as i haven't heard back from you ...either way would you mind contacting me ...Thanks scag

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Travel companion Found

Just to let everyone know that "Sosua" has found a travel companion and will be arriving in Canada just in time for xmas. Thank you to all you replied and offered your services. Special thanks to Scag for your help.

Remember you can't change the world but you can change the world for one animal...Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.