Semana loca....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
My number is 39... . once a number is taken, another cant repeat it ..

pick a different Number

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
This discussion, while very relevant, is a stark reminder of the irony brought about by and also the disgraces against the traditional intention and reason for this particular week. Beaches and rivers packed a-hole to elbow with punchy drunks, cociane-highs, loose women and music which discusses basically nothing but bedroom competency. It's a national embarrassment. It hasn't changed one bit in my 19 years here.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
This discussion, while very elevant, is a stark reminder of the irony brought about by and also the disgraces against the traditional intention and reason for this particular week. Beaches and rivers packed a-hole to elbow with punchy drunks, cociane-highs, loose women and music which discusses basically nothing but bedroom competency. It's a national embarrassment. It hasn't changed one bit in my 19 years here.
But it is great for domestic tourism.
Can't be all that bad.
19 years...long time to live in a country you consider to be a "national embarrassment".

What do you actually like about the Dominican Republic?

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
But it is great for domestic tourism.
Can't be all that bad.
19 years...long time to live in a country you consider to be a "national embarrassment".

What do you actually like about the Dominican Republic?

Apr 10, 2012
Las Terrenas
This discussion, while very elevant, is a stark reminder of the irony brought about by and also the disgraces against the traditional intention and reason for this particular week. Beaches and rivers packed a-hole to elbow with punchy drunks, cociane-highs, loose women and music which discusses basically nothing but bedroom competency. It's a national embarrassment. It hasn't changed one bit in my 19 years here.

what's wrong with loose women?

Status
Not open for further replies.