Sending a Cell Phone thru FedEx??

BluKris

May 19, 2005
My question is just that. I was curious if a could send a cell phone out of it's original packaging ;) thru FedEx and not have trouble with customs searching and confiscating it.

Thank you in advance

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
I worked for Morpheus in The Matrix, but I don't think it was an international shipment.

Officially though, Fedex does not clear customs. If customs has an issue with your package you will have to go down to the airport or wherever and clear it yourself.

BluKris

May 19, 2005
MrMike said:
Officially though, Fedex does not clear customs. If customs has an issue with your package you will have to go down to the airport or wherever and clear it yourself.

I only asked about it clearing customs because i have sent documents thru FedEx and it had been opened and resealed with tape that had printed on it "US Customs".

My questions still stands.:classic:

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
MrMike said:
Are you worried about US or DR customs?

DR customs may or may not hold the shipment so you can go down and pay whatever duties they assess on your phone.
???? When we receive packages at the office, FedEx pays the customs charges and collects on delivery? We always have a declared value on the package along with an invoice inside. I don't know what would happen if customs disputed the value.