Sergio Carlo of Antinoti interviews President Luis Abinader

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Luis-Abinader-Sergio-Carlo-Antinoti-Youtube-1024x473.png

President Luis Abinader was the first guest of the Foro Publico space opened in his YouTube channel by the leading news commentator, Sergio Carlo. President Abinader responded to questions on key issues addressed by his government. He used the opportunity to promote his government. He reminded Carlo that it is easier to watch and comment on the game from the bleachers, than to be a key player.

Police reformPresident Abinader asked for more time for people to see the results of the police reform actions. He says Compstat that is used by the Police in the United States is being implemented here to have trustworthy crime statistics to be able to monitor the effects of the actions being taken.

He highlighted the active participation of middle echelons in the police with the changes underway.

He said now the public prosecutors are acting separate from the...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Sergio Carlo has come a long ways since his days at 103 with Karina.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Sergio Carlos has been living in Atlanta, Ga for a few years (I think is less than 5). The only thing keeping him in Atlanta is not yet having an similar income from the DR. Once he reaches that via social media and other sources, he's back in Santo Domingo. Or at least that's what he has said several times in private. The guy simply never wanted to leave the DR.

Reactions: JD Jones

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Sergio Carlos has been living in Atlanta, Ga for a few years (I think is less than 5). The only thing keeping him in Atlanta is not yet having an similar income from the DR. Once he reaches that via social media and other sources, he's back in Santo Domingo. Or at least that's what he has said several times in private. The guy simply never wanted to leave the DR.
I agree. It's just a matter of time before he gets grabbed by one of the big Latino media groups as an island anchor.