Serious accident on Route 5 near CMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
If it was found that the guagua driver was at fault - wanna bet if he was charged ?????
Is there even an investigation to determine fault?

My experience is that it is the non Dominicans fault automatically.
Hope the poor guy survives.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
How about when you have your right turn signal on and these morons blow past you on the right? I've almost killed a couple that way.
my fave is when you are in the process of backing up and people walk behind your car.
Can it be that some people do not know how painful being in a motor accident can be?
Road rash is especially bad when the hospital has to pick out the little pieces of gravel under your skin.
Bicycle racers shave their body hair to facilitate doctors removing gravel following their falls.

Reactions: cavok

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
On another sosua sit the wife of the man that was hit in this accident is asking for anyone with dash cam footage of the event.

Debbie Lewis

ju-gPvlJAey.png

· 57m ·

My husband was the man on the Pasola that was in the accident in front of CMC in Sosua Saturday December 18.
If anyone was in the area and captured the accident on a dash cam I would please like you to pm me. Thank you

1 Comment

Comment

Sorry for your loss, hope you find some footage. God bless you.

AlaPlaya

Frequent Flyer
Jan 7, 2021
Texas
Has anyone heard anything more recent about Debbie's husband?

This was her last FB post.
Looking at her facebook there was a post that he died the other day:

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/po...sts/5395673887112752&show_text=true&width=500" width="500" height="266" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share"></iframe>

Status
Not open for further replies.