Shipping from NY to SD.

Irishman

Jun 13, 2020
New `York
New to this forum
I am looking to ship household items - sofa's, chairs, dressers and misc items to SD from NY. I have a shipper here but he only does small pieces/packages - not ideal for house full of items.
Does anyone use a shipper they could recommend ? I think it may be better to have a 20' container - anyone know the price of one ?

Cheers
Irishman

johne

Jun 28, 2003
New to this forum
I am looking to ship household items - sofa's, chairs, dressers and misc items to SD from NY. I have a shipper here but he only does small pieces/packages - not ideal for house full of items.
Does anyone use a shipper they could recommend ? I think it may be better to have a 20' container - anyone know the price of one ?

Cheers
Irishman
I ship a blue container every six weeks or so. Shipped one a week ago Sat.
Awilda
Corona NY718-505 9833 $125.00. (Plus I tip)

johne

Jun 28, 2003
That is for a barrel. Sorry, just saw you want a container. My bad.

windeguy

Jul 10, 2004
New to this forum

Cheers
Irishman
Please let us know what you get quoted for delivery. Is this part of the one time only shipment allowed tax free for a new resident? If not, it could be very pricey.

william webster

Jan 16, 2009
New to this forum

Cheers
Irishman
if you speak Spanish a bit,
Call Jesus at Awilda Shipping in Queens/Corona
he may be able to help... use my name