Shipping in a blue barrel, wondering if the items I'm bringing will pass customs

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
you may need the '2 step ' process.....

get a barrel.... ship it to a NYC or MIA mudnaza and go from there

I have UPS'd things from PHL to my man in NYC for forwarding on
It does add to the cost....

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I shipped 2 tanques this year in August...all my kids' school khakis (The Children's Place), shoes, and new clothes and shoes for this year. I sent Dawn dishwashing liquid, the huge jugs. TIDE also went on sale at Target (The big jugs) and I sent about 6 of them. A couple of the cheapie DVD players from Target to give out later at Christmas. Sheet sets for Christmas (some cheap sheets that I get in the Bronx for $20/set that they seem to LOVE in the campo). Clothes, purses, and shoes for me. Books and a couple of toys and things for the kids.

I sent on top the kids' snacks that they like that are expensive in DR (Pepperidge Farm Goldfish packs, Nabisco Teddy Grahams, etc). BTW...none of them got crushed. And I sent about $1,000 worth of BBW products. My tanques were never opened.
I think its the luck of the draw.
I rarely send tanques because I travel so often and I get 2 free suitcases from JetBlue but when I have, hasn't been a problem...knock on wood.

SHALENA

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
?PF Gold Fish?are available in Price Mart, as well as some other USA kids snacks, just in case you run out!
I sent 6 HUGE boxes of ?Cini Mini's" cereal down last shipment.
Cost 230 pesos for a small box here!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC