Shipping - UPS - DHL - FEDEX ?

Lou2100

Sep 21, 2020
Toronto
UPS is horrible.
I would avoid using them anywhere.
If something is lost or stolen they will not help you.
I've been using EPS for 7 years. Never
had any problems.
I have used EPS before , just the lack of a tracking number and etc wasn't impressive but they do deliver and they have done it fast . So may be my best and secure option. If it ain't broke ,don't try to fix it.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I have used EPS before , just the lack of a tracking number and etc wasn't impressive but they do deliver and they have done it fast . So may be my best and secure option. If it ain't broke ,don't try to fix it.
I have been using DOMEX as my courier for the last 6 years. Over 2K packages delivered and 100% delivery. Only two packages with problems in Miami. (one arrived open and empty, the other was a package of Fudge)

I wouldn't hesitate to use them for local delivery and they deliver to your home.

Carr. Gregorio Luperón Km 1
Ave. Manolo Tavarez Justo,
Plaza Juan Brugal,Puerto Plata,
República Dominicana
829-520-0008

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I would use BM Cargo or CaribeTour to ship things domestically. BM Cargo has been very reliable for me internationally, and has offices everywhere. Very secure since you pick up in the office. Hard to believe they're cheaper than CaribeTour though(?). The locals ship some very big and heavy items on CaribeTour. I've heard of some shipping pasolas on them.